Red South Beach Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
$275
$218
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
$388
$379
$335
$324
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$198
$179
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$249
Travelocity
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$299
$246
$395
$249
2,295 results
All reviewsfront desksouth beachfree cocktailduring happy hourliquor storeboutique hotelocean drivecollins avebeach chairsblockmiamicruisevaletbartenderuberconciergelaptop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My fiancee and I recently stayed at Red SoBe and we will definitely be booking with them on our next stay in Miami.

The hotel staff was GREAT and it's such a cute little boutique hotel. It is located far enough from busy South Beach, but close enough to hop in the vehicle and get there within 5 minutes.

The only downside to the hotel is the bar is over priced and the elevators take forrreeeevvvveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get you to your floor.

If you can deal with pricey drinks (oh - there is a liquor store literally 2 blocks away!) and slow elevators, you'll be fine at Red.

I recommend it!

Room Tip: Get the rooms away from the elevators. You'll hear all the drunk talk :-)
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

First let me start by saying that our trip was Fabulous because of the amazing concierge ~ CHARLIE!!!
When we first walked in the lobby looks chic. Its a boutique hotel so a lot of white furniture with red decor & mirrors. A picture in the famiur red- egg chair is a must.

When we checked in Chalie greeted us with such a warm smile, accomadating to say the least & was very informative regarding Miami's history, events, tours & night life. She had a pre printed sheet available with all the events going on the week we were there.

They only have 2 elevators which move very slow so be warned. We were on the 5 th floor & the elevator doors opened up facing other people's rooms which was awkward if you were sober.
Also the carpeted floors in the hallway were funky smelling and uneven so be cautious walking on them in heels ladies!

The room was quite spacious for 2 people with a terrible view of rooftops & construction but we didn't mind. Large closet area with a safe, large windows with sun light blockers. Bathroom is very cramped and small but the glass shower is very cool & ties into the hotels theme. Bathroom window was broken & didn't close all the way. Refrigerator was definitely a bonus.

The wooden boardwalk & beach was literally across the street & Red offered free beach chairs & towel service for the beach. Since this is not near Ocean it is the quieter area (no kids no loud partying )of Sobe which was nice during the day laying on the beach - except for the ongoing construction which was from 9a-4pm.

Pool area is quaint & small about 8 lounge chairs and the restaurants outside eating area overlooks the pool as well.

Red offers a complimentary drink special daily and 2/1happy hour drink specials which is cool. Food is ok too - typical lobby restaurant food but serves its purpose In a bind since there aren't many restaurants around.

To travel down Collins to the night life and ocean ave requires a $10 taxi ride which is quite frustrating after awhile. You also aren't allowed to hail a taxi from the street apparently it's illegal so be warned you have to pick them up at taxi locations.

Charlie made our nights wonderful accommodating us with VIP treatment at the best nightlife places with out an hassle from people at the door. One mention Of her name and the door people smiled saying nothing but good things of Charlie. We had a Fabulous time at our venues every evening just as she recommended.

Overall I would go back and stay at Red but only because of our favorite concierge Charlie~ she makes sure you have a wonderful Miami experience day & night.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were in town for a wedding at the Palm hotel across the street and I couldn't have picked a better place. Service was great and the atmosphere was perfect! You receive a complimentary cocktail from 5-7 which was a nice surprise. The staff was most helpful with recommendations. had lunch and drinks by the pool and the food was great! Had sandwiches and fresh cut fries. Delicious! And talk about prices! Coming from NY I was surprised to see the prices of everything. A large frozen drink only $10! And sandwiches were only $10-12. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Miami.

1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just return from Florida after traveling around stayed one night at the Red South before cruising off, the Red South is in a good location and very upto date room, however being at the front the rooms could do with being updated with double glazing, and Aircon did not seem to work well.
We was given a choose of breakfast I opt for cooked with was ok bit small and came cold, plate stone cold, presented well.
On checking out staff helpful and gave us discount when I mentioned the food :) great
Overall a really cool place

Room Tip: Ask for side room away from front if light sleeper
1  Thank Spice2uk
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My names is Mrs. Mariela Jones. I been trying to surprise my fiancé, future husband to be very secretly. I really could not have made a better choice. Every year I prepare something special for us. This year I am glad to say that I "got him good".
Dinner was exceptional, service just outstanding. I been in the hospitality administration business for 10 years and I can smell excellence. lol
Anthwan, and I hope I spell his name correctly, was very attentive, from the minute I called to reserve a table, to the hundred times we called to move the reservation because we were stuck on traffic. It was comforting knowing that our night would not be ruin under any circumstance.
I loved it, we loved it all my family loved our pictures and the positive things we mentioned to them. Weeding bells are ringing soon, so Barock be ready, we might be calling soon!!