1,757 results
All reviews happy hour front desk free drinks south beach airport shuttle free shuttle two blocks perfect location free beach towels rooms are small sister hotel ocean drive night life early check art deco angel irina
Reviewed April 5, 2011

The rooms here at Hotel Chelsea are very nice. There is a large flat screen on the wall and nice beds. They are newly decorated and kept very clean. There are no real amenities here so make sure you get a good rate. There is no full length mirror and water does get all over the bathroom floor. If you have 2 people that need to use the mirror at the same time then there might be a problem because the only one is in the bathroom. It's a great location and they have free happy hour from 7-8. Make sure you don't pay more than $150 per night because that is all it's worth.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank candijay45
GuestSpecialist, General Manager at Chelsea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2011

Thank you for your suggestions rest assure that we take all of your comments very seriously to improve our service.
Please don't hesitate to contacts us directly for your next trip so we can work on the best rate possible for you.
Best Regards,
Chelsea Hotel Management

Reviewed March 26, 2011

I was very impressed with our room. Comfortable bed, large and clean, very trendy, we actually loved it. BUT, and this is a big BUT and the reason why we might not go back to this hotel, is all the noise coming from the music in the lobby bar. The music usually starts at 10 pm (yes, right when you might wanna go to sleep) and it ends at 3 am when the bar closes. I had to call every night for the 3 nights I stayed there to ask to turn down the volume.
They charge 15 dollars a day, claiming that internet is also included; however, once we checked in, we were told that it was only in the lobby, we did not like that.
Other than that, the staff was friendly and responsive to our needs. But this whole music thing, kind of dissapoint us.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Let us start by thanking you for the good feed back you gave us and continue by apologizing for the inconveniences we might have caused you with the music in our lobby. All of your comments are very important to us since they help us provide you and all future guest with a better service.
Please next time that you plan a trip to South Beach let us WOW you with the improvement and also contacts directly so we can make sure to provide you with a quiet room and the best rate possible.
Thank you again for your important feed back.
Best Regards,
Chelsea Hotel Management

Reviewed March 25, 2011

I stayed here for 5 days with my boyfriend. The Staff was so wonderful. Especially the bartender. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom is amazing. The hotel even provided us with free wrist bands for some of the nightclubs :)

Date of stay: May 2010
1  Thank LaLa0209

We are very happy to know that our amenities were of your liking and that we made your stayed as memorable as possible.
We will love to have you stay with us again so please contact us directly when you plan your next vacation so we can work on your reservation together.
Thank you for your great feed back.
Best regards,
Chelsea hotel Management.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

In Staying at this hotel for my spring break trip with my two friends. My phone was stolen right out of my room. The mangement team did not want any part in trying to help us find this. They just said they were not responsible for lost or stolen items. So helpful!... not!

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sarclayton
Reviewed March 17, 2011

My sister and I stayed one night at the Hotel Chelsea before taking our international flight the next day. We paid for a shuttle, which makes stops along the way to other hotels to drop off other people. Keep this in mind on your departure from the hotel back to airport -as the same shuttle picks up others who are also going back to Miami International. The hotel is chic and swank, decorated with an Asian theme. We enjoyed a free happy hour once we checked in. The music can be loud so if you are looking for some place quiet to rest - then this is not the spot. For my sister and I it was perfect, clean and within walking distance to lots of street-side cafes and shops and boutiques. The price was right -so I would stay here again. The staff was helpful and gave good advice about places to dine along the strip.

Date of stay: December 2010