All reviews recommend casa south beach charming hotel mid beach king room sister property complimentary champagne directly across the street beach access the main hotel roof terrace we loved our stay hotel manager public parking small hotel beach service front desk agent
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

So sad this place has potential. But they miss the mark. Price is so overpriced and online photos should be removed as false advertisement. The service is mediocre. No coffee in the rooms but it dose have coffee maker lol. I Went downstairs and complained to the front desk giving them a chance to tell me why the bathroom look laughing like the pictures. I actually showed the girl a picture of the bathroom that was moldy and in desperate need of caulking. Her response to me it was an old which is beside the point. I would recommend I stay somewhere else. The hotel itself is beautiful but the rooms are severely outdated and the bathrooms are disgusting. Also they charged you and resort fee but the hotel has no resort. There is no spa there is no pool so I'm not sure what the resort fee is for?

1  Thank Fabiana2022
Odyssey27999323269, Front Office Manager at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Our team very much appreciates your candid feedback and we apologize that you had a less than perfect stay with us. As a guest one should never have to feel as though their comfort is an afterthought and for that I apologize.

If you visit Miami again, please have in mind that our team would love to welcome you back to remedy these issues experienced.

If you have any additional feedback or suggestions that you would like to share with us, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

We loved our stay at Casa Faena! The hotel is so unique with its eclectic and artsy style. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast each morning at the lobby restaurant before hitting the beach where we were offered lounge chairs, umbrellas and drinks from the Faena Miami bar. The staff at the lobby cafe and the beach attendant were both pleasant and attentive. We would definitely recommend Casa Faena to our friends visiting Miami!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your review of a recent stay with us here. We are most appreciative and so very glad to hear that the time spent here was both relaxing and enjoyable. Please do let us know should you plan a return trip so we may take special care of your stay.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I am shocked that the Faena group would put their name on this hotel which is in essence a dump. While the lobby bar is attractive, the room is gross. Moldyand dirty. While it’s late and we just arrived tonight, I plan to check out early and request a refund or perhaps send my medical bills when my asthma acts up from the black mold on the windows. Clearly this hotel was bought while they are waiting to tear it down to build another tower.

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

We were part of a group celebrating a friend’s birthday. This was one of the hotels chosen for us to stay. We felt the value was not there for the price charged. Service deficient: nobody to help you climb stairs with your luggage in the pouring rain, registration desk person passive, not enough towels and housekeeping never came. Room renovation: awful. Uncomfortable bed and ugly bathroom with sink in the room. The only place that had ok service was the bar: friendly and pleasant. Plus they charged a resort fee and they don’t even have a pool! Casa Faena missed many points. Could be a cute hotel,but isn’t. Couldn’t wait to leave.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Odyssey27999323269, Front Office Manager at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Dear jbk2tcp,

Best regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

This was disappointing for how much it costs and in my opinion there was nothing that warrants the cost. We had a small room and a tiny, tired bathroom. The towels had holes in. No one helped us with the luggage up the entrance stairs or down them when we arrived / left. The beach was nice as were the beds and the place was decorated nicely. Maybe it’s just Malibu prices but as a global traveler there was nothing to entice me back and I had high hopes, maybe we are spoilt elsewhere in the world to great food, service, hotels etc.

1  Thank SuzanneA830

Our team very much appreciates your candid feedback and we apologize that you had a less than perfect stay with us. I am very sorry that a team member was not present to assist with your belongings when you needed them. A big part of our hospitality culture is providing seamless service and I am sorry that we let you down in this regard. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful beach area.