We stayed at hotel from 1/18-1/21/13, our experience was less than favorable-
* shortage of hotel towels
* staff are fanatical to the 90 minutes allowed per day (in this day and age simply ridicilious
*concierge misinformed us of a tour we booked and paid for a double decker open top tour bus
and instead were cramped into a mini van tour bus. I informed the driver who promply called the
RIU I spoke with the concierge who offered a $20 refund. We were totally dissatisfied with the
* Neighboring hotel undergoing construction, we were not advised at time of reservation, the
beach experience was a complete disappointment- major construction noise.
* We literally had to pay $25.00 for the use of two chairs and an umbrella, again an
* valet parking is a disaster, my rental car was dented and scratched. To my surprise no staff
member had any knowledge whatsoever.
NOTE- My name is Mike Hernandez and I can be reached at 1 347 712 6963- I would not
recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach reopens after a refurbishment that has converted the facilities of the former Hotel Riu Florida Beach, renovating them completely in order to offer the best services for those travelling for business or for pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Florida Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Riu Florida Beach Miami
- Riu Miami