WINNER WONDERLAND

The Savoy Hotel
Ranked #50 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Nice & Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for four nights and had no problems. Easy check-in, room was always cleaned sometimes even twice a day. The staff was friendly. This location is perfect if you want to be near the strip but don't want to deal with all the traffic and noise of the night life. Another plus is the hotel is right on the beach and it has two pools! I would definitely stay here again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my mini-vacation at the Savoy Hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are suites (definitely great for 2 people) and were roomy enough. The only issue was that I was not told the bottled water was not complimentary to the room. When I checked out was when I realized it was not complimentary. Usually hotels give at least 1 complimentary bottle of water for guests. The bathroom was really spacious. I especially liked the glass shower doors. However, the bathroom could have used more lighting. Usually when I vacation in South Beach I will stay at the Royal Palm; however, the Savoy has won me over. The hotel was quiet enough where I could relax and recharge my batteries. I will definitely stay again at the Savoy Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank MiamiVacationer
TheSavoyHotelCares, Director of Sales at The Savoy Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear MiamiVacationer,

Thank you sincerely for your 5-Star review! We are delighted that you are sharing your 5-Star experience here on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the time you have taken.

We regret you were not aware that the bottled Voss Water in the rooms was not complimentary. We will relook at our signage to ensure it is conspicuous for future guests.

Thanks for letting us win you over and see you soon!

Yours in Hospitality,
Francine - Director of Sales & Marketing
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Super friendly and helpful staff, rooms were great, and restaurant had such delicious menu items. The hotel had a retro beauty from the building and artwork reminiscent of the 1930s while the rooms were fresh, updated, and modern. I would most definitely stay there again. Thank you Savoy!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Davidoff172
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Nice size rooms for our family, the pools are a great break from the beach. Rocky makes everyone around the pool feel welcome. We were in town for a cruise and this was a great place to stay before we set sail.

Walking distance from shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed at the savoy for 6 days and every last single day was a pleasure . The front desk stuff was amazing , helping me & my friends with any needs we had. One staff member by the name if immer was just extremely helpful getting us passes to all the night clubs we wanna to visit . All together one perfectly beautiful hotel with amazing staff . This will be the only hotel I will ever stay at on south beach !!!

2 Thank Kat422
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed at the savoy hotel the 3rd week of April 2013.the accommodations were excellent the staff was superb. We stayed one week and did not whant to come home.we can not wait to go back.The beach and water are beautiful pool to.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joe P
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am at this hotel as I write this review... Arrived and was given a room overlooking a parking lot. The place is empty so I asked for a room change and was told they are holding rooms for a wedding on Friday, it is Tuesday!!! Desk person keeps telling me he will try to see what he can do and then does nothing. Didn't even remember the room number we are in or the name! I come to south beach a couple of times a year and usually stay at casa grande and once at z hotel both were very nice and accomidating. I was unable to get a room at casa grande so I thought I would try the savoy... Huge mistake!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
TheSavoyHotelCares, Director of Sales at The Savoy Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We do take each one seriously and use it as an opportunity to improve the hotel.

We apologize that you didn't care for the view from your room. Our One Bedroom Standard Suites measure approximately 600 sq. ft., but do not have premium views. Our upgraded suites have either a Pool View or Ocean View.

Regretfully, we were unable to accommodate your request for a complimentary upgrade. The hotel has been running very high occupancies over the last few months and has very little inventory available. If we had an upgrade available, we would have provided it to you as a courtesy.

We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest once again. I would recommend reserving a premium room and I am happy to personally assist you with your reservation, should you decide to return.

Yours in Hospitality,