The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club
$328
$247
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$259
$167
Kimpton
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$158
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$174
Official Site
$336
$249
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $391/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$248
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$315
$270
Priceline
1,959 results
All reviewsocean drivepool areasouth beachprivate beach accessliving roomresort feean umbrellaperfect locationchairs and umbrellasbars and restaurantssmall kitchennight lifeart decoper daybeach servicepool staffbeach towels
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This hotel is the one that most of us dare to dream of when we fantasize about a tropical paradise. And yet the location couldn't be better for easy access to all the fun that South Beach has to offer.
To put it simply, the Savoy offers serene elegance amid an otherwise bustling ocean front resort. Their large rooms are fully equipped, several with kitchenettes and balconies, and for someone who has trouble sleeping in general, this gem is the perfect cocoon.
The pool area is renowned for its temple-like ambiance with both a heated and non-heated pool, enticing cabanas, and cheerful restaurant service. A well equipped fitness center is also conveniently located poolside next to the beach entrance . . and need I mention how gorgeous the beach is?
This delightful oasis was definitely "Paradise Found"!

Room Tip: Though the hotel is surprisingly quiet for it's proximity to Ocean Drive, it's still worth asking for a room on the top floor (3rd. floor). if you need it extra quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LizzieGee57
TheSavoyHotelCares, Director of Sales at The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Warm Greetings from South Beach!

We are ecstatic that we were able to fulfill your fantasy of a tropical paradise! We truly are a hotel that you can enjoy calm, serenity & relaxation, yet still be in the middle of everything South Beach has to offer.

Now that you've found us, we look very forward to welcoming you back time and time again!

Take care,
Francine - Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed at The Savoy Hotel January 24th for two nights and really liked it. It's right on South Beach which is beautiful and has two pools- one that is heated. The employees were very friendly and we ate lunch at the restaurant located on the property and it was excellent. There are tons of restaurants and bars all within walking distance. The room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank dairycorner
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had an amazing stay at the savoy hotel !! Being that I've been to south beach 1000x this by far was one of my top stays at a hotel in south beach. I loved that it was close enough to everything but yet just enough away from the hustle and bustle of ocean drive. Everything was great. The food was good. The room was clean. Mary at the front desk was extremely helpful and accommodating. Carlos the manger was great . He helped me and my pregnant friend get into our room a little earlier then check in. It was very kind of him considering how she was exhausted from traveling. Bernie was amazing in the restaurant. She was very accommodating :) she makes the best iced latte :) rocky was very friendly and helpful by the pool. He was also very accommodating. Bringing us Iced water , towels and just checking on us to see if we needed anything :) I have to say with a staff like that you can't go wrong !! Their was another waitress that I can't remember her name that brought the food to beach and pool. she was also like everyone else very nice and accommodating . Even the manger in the restaurant was very professional , kind and accommodating . Asking my friend and I every day how we were doing and if we needed anything . Mary , Bernie and rocky along with mostly the rest of the staff are all extremely professional , accommodating , friendly and genuinely kind which makes a world of a difference ! The only complaint I have is that two days out of my six I had another waiter at the restaurant his name was cian. It's not that he was unfriendly but when I asked for a iced latte like I did every day before he told me " He won't do that " ! All it took was ice and chocolate syrup .. : / I was surprised to be spoken to like that . I thought the customer was always right ;) it really
Wasn't that crazy of request. The next day he was my waiter as well . I made the same request again . He told me NO! Then He eventually unwillingly attempted to make me something that tasted awful !! Other then that I don't have a single complaint .. Everyone was extremely friendly and nice. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone I know. When I go back to south beach I will be booking the savoy again :) I was very pleased with everything they had to offer. The price was great considering they have so much to offer. Also I was very impressed with the fendi decor in the lobby ;) being a fashionista like myself i had a great appreciation for it :)

• Stayed: February 2013
TheSavoyHotelCares, Director of Sales at The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Andrea Lynne,

Thank you very much for your review and the time you took to write such details for others to see.

We are very proud of our staff and have constantly been praised for our excellent guest service. If we may say so, we have some of the very best team members on this beach!

I do apologize for the associate that did not live up to our service standards - this feedback will be passed on to the appropriate parties.

We can't wait to have you back!

Yours in Hospitality,
Francine - Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, on the beach and just steps from Ocean Drive. The pools are well maintained and all the staff I encountered were welcoming and friendly. The rooms are very large and the property is spotless. My only complaints were the furnishings in my room appeared tired and the hot water supply was questionable. I also did not like paying a resort fee at check-out when I prepaid for the entire room in advance.

Room Tip: ASk for a pool or ocean view - those rooms have balconys.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Arthur211
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I wish we had more time to enjoy the Beach and Pool area but we were busy exploring South Beach. A very nice set-up on the beach with chairs and umbrellas for the guests. The pool area was very nice but by the time we got back after a day of exploring the shade was over most of it. That's alright as we were not there to sun bathe. Had we wanted to it was a very nice, sizable and clean pool area. Food was also good right there. Bar service too - that's a plus. Clean room, no issues. We stayed in the second floor, front of the hotel, overlooking Ocean Drive and no complaints of noise as you are at the south end of the busy district.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple