Honestly speaking, I expected just a tiny bit more from what I saw on the website, but overall the hotel is nice. We had the ocean view room and it was totally worth it - waking up looking at the sunrise over the turquoise ocean was priceless. The bed was nice and comfy, the bathroom was clean and everything worked well, the room was cleaned every day and cleaned well, minibar was equipped well in case you need anything, the AC worked well. The lobby was very nicely decorated.
The only way to park your car there is a valet service, which is not the fastest way to get your car, but at the same time it was not too long to wait, and we knew our car was safe (last time we stayed in Miami our car was vandalized).
Things I was less excited about:
- price of the breakfast (the food selection was good, but USD18 for a breakfast buffet plus 18% service charge included... What for? It'a buffet!)
- the sunbeds on the beach were USD10 each. Come on, we are hotel guests.
- it would be nice to have our room curtains without hole in it.
But overall quite a positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This distinctive Miami Beach hotel is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Intra-coastal Waterway, and boasts 424 guest rooms and suites - each with amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and floor-to-ceiling Ocean and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miami Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Resort Spa