“Miami Beach Hotels”

Ranked #123 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Miami Beach Hotels”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

If you are a traveller and looking for a hotel then you must notice the following safety tips.

1. Hidden charge (such as city taxes,credit card fees etc).
2. Lowest price in not necessarily the best deal.
3. Booking period and discounts.
4. request an area not really about the very first ground.
5. ensure there exists a deadbolt about almost all external gates.
6. doorways starting in to inside hallways tend to be less dangerous.
7. examine the actual fireplace get away path on appearance
8. make use of the resort secure with regard to belongings
9. make use of the resort primary entry at night
10.suspend the actual "do not really disturb" indication as well as depart TELEVISION upon whenever gon.

<a href="http://www.hotelmiamibeach.biz/">Miami Beach Hotels</a>

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Netherlands
Reviewed October 5, 2011

On arrival at the Miami Beach Resort and Spa, and having passed through the rather grand entrance hall, the dazzle of the smile at reception is sadly not met by the state of the rooms. The common areas have a pleasant retro feel. The rooms are however tired, with dowdy furnishings and multiple layers of paint on the woodwork adding to the slight faded feel of this hotel. The room was generally clean, but mould around some of the fixtures, a large accumulation of dust balls on the window drapes and around the air vents, along with a rather stained carpet, added to the feel that the hotel has seen better days.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JB_Netherlands

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

stl
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Rooms seemed outdated but quiet. Work out facility contained outdated, rusted and out of order equipment. The workout room windows were dirty, made me wonder about all of the surfaces. The staff were very nice and helpful. Behind on paint, especially pool area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We recently attended a wedding at this hotel. We did not stay at the hotel, so I can only speak to the location, coomon areas and some additional details. The hotel is located between beautiful Miami Beach and Collins Avenue. It is accessible by public transportation, taxi or your private transportation. Very close to Miami Interantional Airport, however I would check with the hotel directly to see if they offer a direct shuttle.

When arriving their is a large presence of staff to help guests with luggage to the front desk or valet parking which is normally $16/day. Our event had a discounted parking rate which made it more tolerable. Folks from larger cities who are used to paying for parking will not mind, but, thoses from other partsof the country who are used to "free parking" may come as a shock. So, if you have out of town guests for a function at this hotel it may be wise to let others know in advance.

The lobby of the hotel is very clean and well decorated. The front desk is fully staffed and the staff are very professional. The hotel is located close to many deep see fishing operators and other attractions. The best feature of the ballrooms and party rooms is the tremendous panaromic views of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounding skyline from the higher floors of the hotel.

Some of the bathrooms outside the party rooms on the higher floors are in need of updating.
Again, having not paid for a room to stay overnight I do not want to review the room service or sleeping accommodations.

So, if your budget allows you may want to consider this hotel n gorgeous Miami Beach, FL!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south/east I believe have the Ocean exposure. If you require transportaion to.from the...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank steve f
New Jersey
Reviewed October 2, 2011

First impressions go like this...Wow this is great, it’s so retro. The chandeliers in the entry are beautiful as well as the marble floors. Once you get to the rooms you are still in the glow of yesteryear. After about an hour the glow fades a little. No safe in the rooms, no balconies, outdated televisions (no flat screens at all), horrible decor and furnishings. They actually had a clock radio with a CD player on top. These rooms look like some from a Holiday Inn back in the early 90's. I get the retro thing but it really is like they have not even attempted to update these rooms at all. The gym was sad. There weren't any cardio machines and all of the machines were outdated. I felt like I was going to scratch myself and have to get a tetnus shot, everything looked so old. You can still get past this but for the rates you are paying you kind of expect certain things. Beach service would be great but it is not offered. Barely any pool side service. I was actually ticked off that we could only have 1 towel per person at the pool. It would have been fine if the towels weren't smaller than the lounge chair. It was the little things that just kept adding up to make this a hotel a place I would not want to visit again. The topper was that if you wanted to charge anything to your room you had to have another card (not your room key) to "charge" it back to you room. We lost that card as soon as we walked into our room. It was so annoying that when I wanted an early cup of coffee and I didn't have that card I had to go back to my room and get it. The food in the fine dining restaurant was mediocre. We ordered drinks from the bar but had to change liquors twice because they did not have Ketel One or Hennessey. We had a group of 12 and needless to say the waiters were a little overwhelmed. If I heard one more time “Sorry guys we don't have that” I was going to scream. The best thing about this hotel was the buffet breakfast. The cook making the omelets was a master and everything was hot and fresh. Also the staff were helpful and very nice.
Side note they let solicitors roam the halls throwing menus under the guest doors so at any point and time you could have about 5 menus sitting on the floor by your door (daily). This tossing would start at about 8 am. The gap under the door was a least 2-3 inches off the floor so the sound level from people in the hallways was ridiculous. I kept thinking someone was coming in my room but it would be the guest in the next room.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2011

As soon as we got out of the taxi I was impressed with the service of the hotel! We didn't even see our bags fly into the hotel and were waiting for us by the lobby and after 12 hours of travelling it was heaven! The only problem with check in was they gave us a double room for 3 people which after we complained they moved us the next day! Now, the wordrobe space in these hotel rooms were just amazing! The rooms are huge anyway with a separate sink and plent of mirrors outside the bathroom which was perfect for 3 girls! The security is tight but in my opinion too tight, they give u these bands for around your wrist and if u don't have it u won't get into the pool area! It's expensive and they don't let u bring in your own food and drink to the pool area! Apart from that it's a beautiful hotel and the staff were lovely and it was spotless!!! Defiantly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2011
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I travel a lot for business and I've never had to leave a hotel before because of condition and service but this hotel managed to drive me and my entire team away with the filthy condition of the rooms and the indifferent service. the room looked like a mortuary from the 1950s with heavy window treatments and outdated fixtures. When I checked in some light bulbs were burned out, the clock had the wrong time, there were toenails in a neat little pile on the floor and there was hair in the bath that did not belong to me. Bed was lumpy and very uncomfortable. I didn't complain because I knew I wouldn't stay. I slept in my clothes. When I asked to speak to a manager was told none was available. Too bad because the beach looked nice but the rest...Yuck.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business