“Great Time finding hidden Gems”

Food Tours Of Miami
Book In Advance
More Info
$55.00*
and up
Food Tour of Miami's South Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A food tour so good you can taste it! We provide a non-touristy experience, so you will feel like a local in Miami. Walk on South Beach and check out some local spots with your friendly tour guide. In addition to stopping in restaurants and tasting a variety of specialties on South Beach, you will also gain some knowledge of the architecture, culture and history of Miami Beach (for tours that elaborate much more on the architecture, culture and history of Miami Beach please visit the Miami Design Preservation League). Get ready for your exceptional food walking tour experience! Food Tours Of Miami is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST38002
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had a great time walking around South Beach and sampling some great food with Steve last weekend. First of all, after arriving at the meeting place, we found my wife and I were the only ones that had booked the tour that day. Kudos to Food Tours of Miami for not canceling our tour, I'm sure some tour groups would have. Steve explained some of the local architecture as we walked around and introduced us to some amazing food we definitely wouldn't have found ourselves. From gelato, to Haitian appetizers, interesting twists on classic dishes, to delicious French desserts, everything was great. We can't wait to return to South Beach to try more dishes at our newfound favorites!

1  Thank Jason S
There are newer reviews for Food Tours Of Miami

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thanks Stephen for missing your family dinner to take me and my crazy family out on the pub crawl 10/28/12 !!! It's not a usual workday for him but due to our crazy schedule he accommodated us since we were mostly from out of town. I highly recommend this tour. In my opinion it would be the most fun with a group. We were 7 girls. The limericks and games were a lot of fun especially after the first few pubs!! We would do it again!! Looking forward to going back to Miami soon. Would love to try his food tour!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We discovered the tour while browsing tripadvisor, and since there were a lot of good reviews we decided to give it a go.

It was the first tour of its kind for us, and truth be told we don't have anything to compare it to. All we can say is that if this is what food tours are supposed to be, then we'll be looking for one in each future place we'll get to visit.

Steve, the owner, met us on a rainy day and started right away sharing his knowledge of Miami Beach. We we're surprised by the commitment that he put in every place we went, making sure that not only our stomach was enjoying it but also our brain. The tours that take place in the area, by bus or boat, provide a good insight of the area of Miami, but not of it's restaurants, cafes, and such. This tour took care of that, and we feel that we leave this place with a better knowledge than we normally have while leaving other holiday destinations.

The portions are more than enough, the food is great, and all can be said and done in 2/2:30 hours.

The best "lunch" that we had in our vacation.

2  Thank JoanaCatita
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I purchased tickets on Living Social and almost forgot about the expiration date. Anyhow, We were able to come along on very short notice. We met the owner at the scheduled location with another couple. He was very personable and knowledgeable about the area and the venues that we were scheduled to try. We stopped at 4 different restaurants, one was a gelato shop, which was lovely. I had a great time and recommend the tour to locals and tourist. Enjoy....

2  Thank Travelyolie
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I went with my Wife, our 13yr old son & 10 month old daughter. He is Great at Tours! He was very informative on the art & history of the area, and also knew his food. The tour was Perfect, went to Restaurants we have NEVER visited had it not been for this Food Tour. He was talking to us & our kid, even waiting for us & our Baby. We had a Very Fun time & will return with Friends & Family. Guide is the best & left full! Loved it & will return to Restaurants on next trip! Thanks Stephen

2  Thank Jose D