“Great Experience”

$55.00*
and up
Food Tour of Miami's South Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A food tour so good you can taste it! We provide a non-touristy experience, so you will feel like a local in Miami. Walk on South Beach and check out some local spots with your friendly tour guide. In addition to stopping in restaurants and tasting a variety of specialties on South Beach, you will also gain some knowledge of the architecture, culture and history of Miami Beach (for tours that elaborate much more on the architecture, culture and history of Miami Beach please visit the Miami Design Preservation League). Get ready for your exceptional food walking tour experience! Food Tours Of Miami is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST38002
Miami
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I purchased tickets on Living Social and almost forgot about the expiration date. Anyhow, We were able to come along on very short notice. We met the owner at the scheduled location with another couple. He was very personable and knowledgeable about the area and the venues that we were scheduled to try. We stopped at 4 different restaurants, one was a gelato shop, which was lovely. I had a great time and recommend the tour to locals and tourist. Enjoy....

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Travelyolie

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great food & Great guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I went with my Wife, our 13yr old son & 10 month old daughter. He is Great at Tours! He was very informative on the art & history of the area, and also knew his food. The tour was Perfect, went to Restaurants we have NEVER visited had it not been for this Food Tour. He was talking to us & our kid, even waiting for us & our Baby. We had a Very Fun time & will return with Friends & Family. Guide is the best & left full! Loved it & will return to Restaurants on next trip! Thanks Stephen

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jose D
“I will come back again!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Awesome tour with an awesome tour guide Stephen. He knew his facts & information about any question you ask. I learned a lot & we are Miami natives. Tasty food & great porportions!

Miami, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've lived in Miami for 2 years and still LOVED this tour! I had a friend in town for the weekend and wanted to take him to do something different. We went to restaurants that I have never even heard of and had the chance to sample some delicious cuisine! Stephen, the tour guide was excellent! Kind, well informed, and really went out of his way to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. This tour not only includes tasty food, but a walking history tour of South Beach. I highly recommend this tour for anyone: tourists or Miami natives! I am planning on going on the tour again when my family comes to visit.

Visited May 2012
Lighthouse Point, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My South Beach Food Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I'm the owner of Kissable Retreats and I was looking for something different for my clients/couples to experience. While surfing online I saw the opportunity to purchase tickets for 2 with the Food Tours of Miami. Even though we were late I still enjoyed my self. I would most definitely recommend this to my clients. Otentic and Tap Tap Haitian were a delightful experience. I also enjoyed hearing about the architecture and little known facts about South Beach. I look forward to doing it again and I'm bring friends with me.

Happy Eating :-)