“We had a great time in spite of the privious review”
Review of Kitchen Restaurant

Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #813 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Kitchen is a new restaurant in Ocean Dr. ready to offer you great atmosphere, remarkable service and amazing food. Whether you are a local or are visiting South Beach, Kitchen is the restaurant that you will want to return to time and time again.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I had a great lunch. The staff encourages all for the expensive tropical drinks. Order off of the menu and ask for the correct prices of the tropical drinks. The Cuban sandwiches were late and the server comped the drinks. All of the cafes along Ocean Blvd are expensive. Be careful and have a good time.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We came to miami at night and decide to have a drink ,and a small meal,so we went to ocean drive, we stoped in The Kitchen,and ordered @ drinks,it was HAPPY HOUR,2-4-1,we asked if we can share them,our server Tim was a nice guy and told us yes,we ordered 2 salads.Our bill was 85$ not bad for 2 people.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I don't understand why there is so many hater about this place... The staff is the best food is awesome without talking about the environment that is outstanding!! They offer me 2x1 on drinks and 20%off on the food and a round Of tequila shots for free for the whole table!!! : ) they treat me like a King!!
I'm defenently coming back!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have the best dinner in our lives, and the people that work there super we commin back for sure, we have the best time there i recomended for sure

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I ordered two big drinks which was told to us by the waitress as 2 for one and the Paella. We waited over half an hour for the food and drinks. When we received our bill it was for $333.30. $60 BUCKS for 2 Coronas and $50 bucks for one strawberry Mojito. Our Paella was $150 plus gratuity of $45 was added to the tab.

This is so disgraceful...we would never recommend this restaurant and we told everyone at our hotel and all our friends in Canada to beware of these thieves on Ocean Drive. Bad karma and a serious hex is coming your way guys, never underestimate innocent people, the will make you pay. Best of luck.

As a blogger, I will definitely ensure everyone on social media(Facebook, twitter, etc) knows what a rip off you and your staff are.... shameful bandits.

1  Thank FRANK F