“Very good expiriece!!”

Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #811 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Kitchen is a new restaurant in Ocean Dr. ready to offer you great atmosphere, remarkable service and amazing food. Whether you are a local or are visiting South Beach, Kitchen is the restaurant that you will want to return to time and time again.
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I don't understand why there is so many hater about this place... The staff is the best food is awesome without talking about the environment that is outstanding!! They offer me 2x1 on drinks and 20%off on the food and a round Of tequila shots for free for the whole table!!! : ) they treat me like a King!!
I'm defenently coming back!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have the best dinner in our lives, and the people that work there super we commin back for sure, we have the best time there i recomended for sure

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I ordered two big drinks which was told to us by the waitress as 2 for one and the Paella. We waited over half an hour for the food and drinks. When we received our bill it was for $333.30. $60 BUCKS for 2 Coronas and $50 bucks for one strawberry Mojito. Our Paella was $150 plus gratuity of $45 was added to the tab.

This is so disgraceful...we would never recommend this restaurant and we told everyone at our hotel and all our friends in Canada to beware of these thieves on Ocean Drive. Bad karma and a serious hex is coming your way guys, never underestimate innocent people, the will make you pay. Best of luck.

As a blogger, I will definitely ensure everyone on social media(Facebook, twitter, etc) knows what a rip off you and your staff are.... shameful bandits.

1  Thank FRANK F
Reviewed November 4, 2012

As stated before they lie about pricings without twitching. Insane prices for greasy food loaded with bbq sauce. Stuck up employees who harass tourists to fall into the trap. When the bill came I felt ROBBED, same thing with other people who got sucked in by these scammers. Couple next to us had to pay OVER 120 USD FOR TWO MOJITOS. Biggest ripoff I have experienced in my life.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Have just got back from Miami this morning after a 10 day holiday where every other restaurant we ate at was fantastic with great food and prices to match. Sadly our last meal of the trip was at the Kitchen Restaurant. BAD MISTAKE and obviously everyone feels the same after reading the reviews this afternoon. Even a glass of coke with mostly ice in it costs £9.50 and not included in buy one get 1 free. We walked away in shock with a very bad taste in mouth. Needless to say the tip we left was minimal. Would love to hear back from the manager?? Avoid at all costs.

1  Thank lucy h