“Just Like Italy”

Ranked #57 of 1,291 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2017

What a great little spot! We spent a couple of days in South Beach and wanted something less touristy and off the main drag. My husband and I loved the pizza and Italy and were excited to try this place. Pizza in South Florida leaves a lot to be desired. what a pleasant surprise. We tried the margherita di buffalo pizza. The crust was thin, but chewy and the mozzarella was fresh. So delicious. we also tried the calamari which came to the table crispy and hot. My husband really liked the pink sauce that came with it. They had his favorite Italian beer and I had a nice glass of prosecco. The prices were reasonable for the area and the server was lovely and attentive. We will definitely return the next time we are up that way.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Very good neighborhood restaurant. All the pizze I have eaten there are excellent, with very good and fresh ingredients. Very small restaurant with some tables outside, very nice when the weather is not too hot. Excellent delivery, very fast. More expensive than the well known brands, but much better.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

I usually eat at this place at least few times a month. They have great pizza and pizza Agropoli is absolutely amazing. Definitely the best pizza on South Beach and I've tried a lot of them from many different places.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2016

The pizza here is really thin, that plus the taste, reminds me a lot of the pizza in Naples Italy, which I love. A little more expensive than the pizzas around town, but worth it to me. This is a nice little restaurant with friendly staff, good place to relax.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I went to Giotto pizza many times in my two weeks vacation, and I enjoyed it every time. The quality of the ingredients are very good so is the pizza. I liked the burrata and carpaccio as well. The price is right for Miami beach.

Date of visit: July 2016