“Delicious!!!”

Ranked #155 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Pizzas here are really good. I've tried a few and never been let down. The staff is very friendly and the Colombian girl works hard to keep the front of the house clean and make sure you're taken care off. I will certainly be dining here again.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

this is authentic italian this crust pizza...everything about it screams italy...the sause is simple and delicious..the crust is thin, light, airy...the chees is amazing...order it well done or extra crispy!!! that way the crust has a nice crunch
ALSO the delivery is super fast...

Reviewed May 9, 2014

In the interest of fairness I am writing another review after my last horrific experience. Due to my review the manager invited me back for a free meal and I have I say everything was perfect. They seem to have got rid of their absolutely ridiculous staff and the new ones are nice, attentive and intelligent! What's more the pizza was excellent and I am really glad I gave it another try. If you are in doubt due to the mixed reviews my suggestion is try it again. I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This small restaurant is having also few tables outside where you sit comfortable. The three of us had a simple, unpretentious but high quality diner for 33 dollars. Including a fresh burrata, and a fine pizza , thin, good crust, and tasty. Service is very friendly and efficient. Highly recommendable if you wanna have a simple nice dinner.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

How can the best pizza in miami become the worst experience?

Employ two new people who have no experience of taking orders and a restaurant owner who doesn't speak English. An easy order that took 20 minutes to complete over the phone and yet it still arrived wrong, if this was a one off I wouldn't care but this comes 3 weeks after a similar experience. Will not be going back, as much as I used to enjoy the pizza it's just not worth the hassle and what's more no one seems to care. Don't bother.

1  Thank ukinmiami
designcleo, General Manager at Giotto Maestro della Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear ukinmiami,

We sincerely apologize for your experiences at Giotto. As you mentioned, some of our staff had been recently hired and were still becoming accustomed to working with such a high call volume for deliveries. I can assure you that they have become much better in their performance and communication. The person to whom you refer to as the non English speaking owner is actually our head pizza chef. In the confusion of that evening, he was handed your call to try to rectify the situation, but found it really difficult to do so with his limited knowledge of the English language. In no way am I trying to make excuses for any of the mishaps that evening. I am just really sincerely apologizing for them. I have spoken to both owners and they would like to invite you and a guest for a complimentary lunch of dinner at Giotto's. Please give us another chance at keeping you as a satisfied customer. Thank you.