“The best italian pizza!!!!”

Giotto Maestro della Pizza
Ranked #153 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I ate a truly exceptional pizza. you can taste the best Italian pizza in this beautiful place, warm and friendly. the staff is very polite and very nice. Really good

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Tho the owners are Italian we did not find the pizza here to be outstanding. Average at best. OK for lunch as this place is very casual and I would not take a date here for dinner. Lots of choices in Miami area so will keep searching for the "right one".

Reviewed December 30, 2013

They had many great options like Burrata and Bresaola pizzas with lots of fresh raw greens, which my friends had and LOVED. I had a Tokyo (Tuna) Pizza because I wanted something that was without cheese.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

After a long flight from London, late at night we were looking for something fulfilling near our hotel, the Mondrian.

We found it in this pizzeria a block away which served tasty fresh pizzas at a reasonable price including mini ones for the kids.

Cannot fault it

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Giotto takes you to Italy: Italian staff, Italian customers and many awards.
I've been going to Giotto in a weekly basis after my Wednesday run, every time trying a new pizza, and so far every week the pizza combination that I order gets better.
Great advice: by a wine in the whole foods and Giotto will no charge you for opening it...