“Excellent service. Great Authentic Italian Pizza.”

Giotto Maestro della Pizza
Ranked #165 of 1,137 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

They had many great options like Burrata and Bresaola pizzas with lots of fresh raw greens, which my friends had and LOVED. I had a Tokyo (Tuna) Pizza because I wanted something that was without cheese.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

After a long flight from London, late at night we were looking for something fulfilling near our hotel, the Mondrian.

We found it in this pizzeria a block away which served tasty fresh pizzas at a reasonable price including mini ones for the kids.

Cannot fault it

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Giotto takes you to Italy: Italian staff, Italian customers and many awards.
I've been going to Giotto in a weekly basis after my Wednesday run, every time trying a new pizza, and so far every week the pizza combination that I order gets better.
Great advice: by a wine in the whole foods and Giotto will no charge you for opening it...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ordered delivery with my friends as we were playing board games and we were wowed by the truffle funghi pizza!! it was amazing although the delivery took a while it was worth the long wait.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great pizzas, fantastic service, smiles all along. A real treat and pleasure to eat there. I've eaten many many pizzas all ove rthe world, this must rank in the top 3 for sure! The pizzaiolo come from Naples, so you're in good hands!