“Go pizza!”

Giotto Maestro della Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Giotto Maestro della Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

This place offers a good selection of excellent pizzas for a reasonable price. There are a fiew tables both in and outside, nothing special. Take away is definitely an option choosen by most costumers. This pizzeria is a place to recommend, and offers a good alternative to US oriented food, which is great but can be a bit heavy after a while. Try the "Dracula", it's quite good!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

If you are looking for legit Italian style pizza Giotto's is #1. They just do it right. The crust is crispy the toppings are fresh. They have some interesting shapes to the pizza like the estrella which translates to star shape. My personal favorite are the capricciosa and the burrata pizzas. Save little room for desert, they make a nutella pizza that is just too hard to pass up! They also do a pizza tossing show if you catch them on the right days. Great food, great venue, lots of fun!

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My family and I had to go back to Giotto again , actually my kids were begging me for a pizza from Giotto . So we went and the pizza was as good as the last time , a nice thin crust , fresh ingredients , cooked to perfection from Renato , who has always a smile for everyone . The staff was very friendly and my kids had a great time drawing on the giant blackboard , I also want to say that I feel very safe taking my family at Giotto because is very clean , and you can see everything it takes to make your pizza . I would give 6 stars if it was possible !!!! Go Giotto You guys are the BEST .

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Best italian pizza in south beach!
Great food and great atmosphere!
I'm from Milan and I'm so happy that I found this real italian pizzeria here in Miami!
Recommended!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is what I call Pizza! The perfect thickness and flavor! Very relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The dessert pizza Is great also.