Greenview Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
$261
$198
  • Pool
Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)
$229
  • Restaurant
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$195
Official Hotel
$189
Good 3.5/5
$279
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$499
EDITION
  • Pool
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
$289
$296
Travelocity
$292
$272
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewslincoln roadsouth beachtwo blocksart decolocation was perfectshort walk to the beachvisiting miamibeach towelsocean drivefoyermattressescollins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I will start by saying that this is one of the most terrible hotels I've stayed at in the several years that I've traveled to Miami Beach. I work in the hospitality industry so I'm all to familiar with how a hotel should be properly ran and this hotel doesn't even quality as a substandard hotel. I stayed here with friends last month, October 2012 and we experienced one problem after another. One the night I checked in, the toilet would flush less than half of the time and I had to contact engineering a total of 5 times over a 3 day period. There was supposedly a special "trick" to getting the toilet to flush that only the engineering department was aware of so I was forced to contact them whenever I needed to flush the freakin' toilet! They refused to switch me to a different room the entire weekend due to this issue. So once I had finally had enough I asked to speak to a manager and was told that no manager was available and that I could only reach them via email. How ridiculous is that!! Furthermore, the housekeeper acted as if she did not speak English when I asked for my room to be serviced, but somehow knew English well enough to let me know that I needed to hurry to check out so that she could clean the room, after I had already contacted the front desk for a late checkout! SO they gave me the email of a manager named Paola, whom I sent an email to regarding my stay 3 weeks ago. Needless to say, I have not yet recieved any sort of reply from any of the incompetent, unprofessional people that this are employed by this disgraceful hotel. Do yourselves a favor and don't stay here. I'm almost certain that your stay will be just as miserable as mine was.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gapeach1388
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Although I'm in South Florida already, we stayed here for the 2012 ING Miami Marathon, and loved it so much we booked again for the 2013 race! (Walking distance to the convention center, which is where packet pickup was!)
You never know what you are getting in Miami Beach--the "boutique" hotels can sometimes turn out to be decrepit, run-down and not exactly as pictured, but NOT the Greenview. The hotel has been restored, the floored were designed minimally, but clean and updated. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
Our room faced the street, but it was very cool because there was a concert projected on the hall across the street, so we listed to beautiful music.
This hotel is also perfect for its proximity to Lincoln Road. Good food, great entertainment and the BEST people watching around are to be found on Lincoln Road.
The only reason the Greenview did not earn five stars was for the parking, which can't always be helped. But we waited race morning for the valet for 20 minutes, which added some serious nerves to an already nervous runner!
All in all, a nice hotel with great service and VERY reasonable prices.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were a tad leary after our stay in a South Beach Miami boutique hotel this past February BUT this property was everything we could hope for and MORE.. beautifully appointed lobby; modern, clean, safe and comfortable rooms; gracious staff. They provide a lovely continental breakfast in the morning ~ unfortunately we had very early flights so weren't able to partake. This hotel is about 3 blocks from Miami beach and across the street from Lincoln Mall ~ easy walking. We would stay here again and again. will definitely refer friends and family!

Room Tip: we were in room 108 and had NO issues whatsoever.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I needed a weekend away, and Miami is always a highlight for us. Our typical Miami hotel was booked, so we decided to stay at another unnamed Miami hotel. We Faound the greenview hotel!!
From the moment we checked in Micaela (front desk) who we were fortunate enough to get to check us in, was welcoming, friendly and extremely accommodating.

Our room was beautiful, all white, very modern and most importantly an extremely comfortable bed!!!!
Overall our only regret is that we didn't stay here first. This hotel really understands how to take care of their guests, and make people want to return. It's so unusual to find such a high level of service in Miami beach...in fact we had thought that the art of service was lost in Miami, this stay changed our minds on that. We will be guests for life. We have certainly found our new Miami hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I want to start by saying that I own a resort/hotel in Spain. My trip to Miami began at the Fontainebleau (which I hated, terrible hotel) and ended at the Greenview. From the minute we arrived, until the minute we left, the staff at the greenview made us feel welcome, respected, and valued. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was exceptional. I strive daily to train my own staff to be as efficient and professional as those at the greenview. The individual rooms are not as luxurious as most 4 or 5 star locations; however, staff make the difference! I would stay at Greenview hotel again and again.
Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GREEN1671, General Manager at Greenview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Hola Jenni, WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Please come back soon!