Greenview Hotel
Kimpton
$517
$362
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$172
  • Beachfront
All reviewslincoln roadsouth beachtwo blocksart decolocation was perfectshort walk to the beachvisiting miamibeach towelsocean drivefoyermattressescollins
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I needed a weekend away, and Miami is always a highlight for us. Our typical Miami hotel was booked, so we decided to stay at another unnamed Miami hotel. We Faound the greenview hotel!!
From the moment we checked in Micaela (front desk) who we were fortunate enough to get to check us in, was welcoming, friendly and extremely accommodating.

Our room was beautiful, all white, very modern and most importantly an extremely comfortable bed!!!!
Overall our only regret is that we didn't stay here first. This hotel really understands how to take care of their guests, and make people want to return. It's so unusual to find such a high level of service in Miami beach...in fact we had thought that the art of service was lost in Miami, this stay changed our minds on that. We will be guests for life. We have certainly found our new Miami hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I want to start by saying that I own a resort/hotel in Spain. My trip to Miami began at the Fontainebleau (which I hated, terrible hotel) and ended at the Greenview. From the minute we arrived, until the minute we left, the staff at the greenview made us feel welcome, respected, and valued. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was exceptional. I strive daily to train my own staff to be as efficient and professional as those at the greenview. The individual rooms are not as luxurious as most 4 or 5 star locations; however, staff make the difference! I would stay at Greenview hotel again and again.
Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GREEN1671, General Manager at Greenview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Hola Jenni, WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Please come back soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We didn't stay at this hotel by choice but because our original hotel (their sister hotel Aqua) had problems and rebooked us here. It wasn't amazing, it wasn't horrible. It was under $100 and 2 blocks from the beach. The rooms were very ikea but clean. It's not too far a walk from the action. The breakfast was cereal, bagels, toast, coffee. Nothing fancy. I probably wouldn't stay here again, but I wouldn't tell someone not to stay here. It was fine. We did have one excellent front desk employee. We had to stay an extra night because of a flight cancellation due to Hurricane Sandy and the employee got us an extra night in our same room at a lower rate.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roseanna M

Hello Roseanna M Thanks so much for taking the time to give us some feedback. Although I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please rest assured that I will take your feedback to the entire team and use it to learn what we can do better.

Thanks again for taking the time to give us some feedback!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Be aware this is a very basic budget hotel. It is in a excellent location one block from the beach, close to shopping and convention centre. It is very dated, in need of upgrading and bathrooms are not clean. No secure place to leave baggage once checked out and check out is at 11am. Staff were friendly with good english. Expensive hotel for what you are getting. Breakfast was very basic, orange juice, bagel and coffee. No dining room and this had to be eaten in reception. No parking.

Room Tip: there are none
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GREEN1671, General Manager at Greenview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

I am so sorry to hear that your experience was not satisfactory. We try hard to make sure that all guests have the best experience at our hotel and I apologize that this did not happen in this case. I will be sharing your feedback with our staff and management team so that we can improve the experience for all of our guests. I hope that the next time you are in Miami Beach you will give us another try to make things exceptional for you.

Thanks again for your review

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Two blocks from the beach, one block from the Lincoln Road . Good price and nice room! The hotel is in a nice area and you can find excellent restaurants , pharmacy , grocery and souvenir stores very close.Very close to the Ocean Drive restaurants area . The Staff is friendly and helpful .Good parking service at a good price,Strongly recommend!
Leonardo Assis

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
GREEN1671, General Manager at Greenview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about the staff and the hotel. I will make sure to pass it on! Also, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a review.