“Best 30th Birthday Ever!”

Yacht Charters in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Miami the way it was meant to be experienced - on the water! Whether you are looking for a small intimate cruise or a Birthday Party at sea, Yacht Charters in Miami can arrange all of the details for a stress-free adventure onboard our crewed private luxury yachts. Enjoy a relaxing day on the water, including jet ski, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and cruising in Miami. Come join us for the day!
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Thank you for the best experience, ensuring our friend had the most unforgettable 30th Birthday he could have wished for. It was great value for money and we couldn't have asked for a better crew. Captain Todd and First Mate Joshua couldn't have done anymore for us. We saw everything we wanted to see of Miami and they were very knowledgeable on the city, top men!

Jetskiing was a first for many of my friends and Joshua was so helpful in making them feel comfortable when on the water. We were even allowed to pay for an extra hour in order to witness the sunset over the sea. Highly recommended to any group of friends who love the water and to party!

Regards,

Sam & Friends

Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Hi Ben, Thank you for the review of your experience with Yacht Charters in Miami, Captain Todd, First Mate Joshua and Princess Chelsea our 51' Motor Yacht with jet ski. So glad that Matthew had the best 30th birthday ever! You were a pleasure to work with during the reservations process and your group was superb to have onboard. Thank you again, Terri

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Chartering Princess Chelsea was one of the best ideas I've had in awhile! The boat was very nice & clearly well maintained. It had noodles, huge floating mat, jet ski, coolers, ice, etc. Captain Todd and Server Josh were outstanding. Only issue I ran into was the payment beforehand, partly my fault, but they do not take checks and they charge extra for a cc...I ended up depositing cash into their checking account...seems sketchy, but it's all legit! Highly Highly Highly recommend chartering this yacht. We had 12 women on board and there was plenty of room for everyone. We brought our own food from Publix and it worked out perfectly. Captain Todd toured us around through the inter coastal, brought us out to the ocean for a little bit, took us jet-skiing & then went and anchored so we can swim, float and drink in the sun. We had some clouds moving in but Captain Todd steered us away from them. It was fantastic-HE was fantastic! Would love to do it again sometime. Also, Terri who manages the rental was very nice and quick to respond to all my questions beforehand. Great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Hi Beth, thank you for your review of your experience with Captain Todd and First Mate Joshua while on board the 51' Princess Chelsea with jet ski. We were thrilled to have your group aboard for your Bachelorette party. So happy everything worked out perfectly with the weather, the payment process as well as the yacht you selected. We value your time and comments, thank you again for telling others about your experience.
Congrats to the Bride-to-be! -- Terri

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Booking was very easy. Contract was clear. Follow up and advance instructions were excellent. Captain and crew were professional but fun and informative. Great outing. Would definitely book this yacht again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review - so happy that your group of gals had a great time onboard. Captain Joe said you ladies were a blast to have aboard the 51' Princess Chelsea with jet ski and kayak. We look forward to having you as our guests again in the future. --- Terri

Reviewed July 29, 2017

My friends and I chartered the 51' Princess Chelsea with waverunner and a kayak during the July 4th holiday weekend. We had so much fun going to the Haulover Sandbar. To our surprise the boat even had a huge floating mat which was fun to hang out on. The boat had so many water toys that it was the best deal we could find online; and, believe me...I did a ton of comparison shopping. Terri was friendly and answered all of our questions before we booked. I can't thank Terri, Capt Joe and Mate Josh enough for a perfect day cruising in Miami.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your holiday charter onboard Princess Chelsea. We are so happy that your experience exceeded your expectations and value your opinion. Captain Joe was able to get some awesome video of your group on the jet ski and the floating mat. I will forward those to your email. Captain Joe and Mate Joshua told me it was a sincere pleasure having your group on the Princess Chelsea. Thank you for selecting Yacht Charters in Miami, Inc. and Princess Chelsea for your fun day on the water!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The boat (Chelsea) is old and the humidity smell inside was terrible.
The crew was nice but at the end, when I gave the (big) tip to the captain, I found him rude when he asked me how much I was giving. He could count discreetly instead. I can't get used to this mandatory tip thing.
I won't use this company again.

Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Lionel,

Thank you for your charter and your candid review. Captain Joe and First Mate Joshua commented that your group had a great time; especially on the jet ski as well as at the sandbar and that you were a fun group to have on board. I am sorry you felt that the humidity inside the boat was terrible. Miami experiences high humidity with our tropical environment, keeping the salon door closed during the charter will allow the air conditioners to keep the boat at a comfortable temperature as well as keep the humidity level low.

Our vessel, Princess Chelsea, offers the most budget conscious package, her prices as well as age and amenities are listed online.

Our company policy of discussing the gratuity amount when cash is handed to the captain helps the captain understand the intended gratuity before he counts it. With wet money, sometimes bills stick together. If the captain is handed more cash than the charterer intended, then he can hand money back immediately.

As I stated in my email to you, I am truly sorry your experience did not meet your expectations.

Sincerely, Terri