“Girl's trip”

Yacht Charters in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Miami the way it was meant to be experienced - on the water! Whether you are looking for a small intimate cruise or a Birthday Party at sea, Yacht Charters in Miami can arrange all of the details for a stress-free adventure onboard our crewed private luxury yachts. Enjoy a relaxing day on the water, including jet ski, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and cruising in Miami. Come join us for the day!
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Booking was very easy. Contract was clear. Follow up and advance instructions were excellent. Captain and crew were professional but fun and informative. Great outing. Would definitely book this yacht again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for your review - so happy that your group of gals had a great time onboard. Captain Joe said you ladies were a blast to have aboard the 51' Princess Chelsea with jet ski and kayak. We look forward to having you as our guests again in the future. --- Terri

Reviewed July 29, 2017

My friends and I chartered the 51' Princess Chelsea with waverunner and a kayak during the July 4th holiday weekend. We had so much fun going to the Haulover Sandbar. To our surprise the boat even had a huge floating mat which was fun to hang out on. The boat had so many water toys that it was the best deal we could find online; and, believe me...I did a ton of comparison shopping. Terri was friendly and answered all of our questions before we booked. I can't thank Terri, Capt Joe and Mate Josh enough for a perfect day cruising in Miami.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your holiday charter onboard Princess Chelsea. We are so happy that your experience exceeded your expectations and value your opinion. Captain Joe was able to get some awesome video of your group on the jet ski and the floating mat. I will forward those to your email. Captain Joe and Mate Joshua told me it was a sincere pleasure having your group on the Princess Chelsea. Thank you for selecting Yacht Charters in Miami, Inc. and Princess Chelsea for your fun day on the water!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The boat (Chelsea) is old and the humidity smell inside was terrible.
The crew was nice but at the end, when I gave the (big) tip to the captain, I found him rude when he asked me how much I was giving. He could count discreetly instead. I can't get used to this mandatory tip thing.
I won't use this company again.

Yacht-Charters-Miami, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Lionel,

Thank you for your charter and your candid review. Captain Joe and First Mate Joshua commented that your group had a great time; especially on the jet ski as well as at the sandbar and that you were a fun group to have on board. I am sorry you felt that the humidity inside the boat was terrible. Miami experiences high humidity with our tropical environment, keeping the salon door closed during the charter will allow the air conditioners to keep the boat at a comfortable temperature as well as keep the humidity level low.

Our vessel, Princess Chelsea, offers the most budget conscious package, her prices as well as age and amenities are listed online.

Our company policy of discussing the gratuity amount when cash is handed to the captain helps the captain understand the intended gratuity before he counts it. With wet money, sometimes bills stick together. If the captain is handed more cash than the charterer intended, then he can hand money back immediately.

As I stated in my email to you, I am truly sorry your experience did not meet your expectations.

Sincerely, Terri

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We chartered Princess Chelsea with Captain Joe for 5 hours for our first day in Miami and absolutely loved it. Arrived 15 minutes late due to slow breakfast but never missed out and had a lovely day. We had a party of seven which included children aged 7, 10 and 14 and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day.. Loved seeing the homes of the rich and famous and Captain Joe and his mate couldn't help enough. Had a fun time kayaking and jetskiing and was lovely to just chill. Even my girlfriend who normally gets seasick had a fab day.

1  Thank HonestOpinion1302
See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2016

We chartered the Princess Chelsea for 5 hours the long weekend. We were a group of 8 people, the boat was amazing, great amenities, tons of space on board, very well kept. The captain and first mate were great! They were informative, took us out to some key areas to see, got us lunch half way through the charter and over all were just great guys! I did plenty of research before booking, over the best price I found online. When booking Terri was super helpful and quick to respond to my questions. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone going to Miami!

1  Thank Tarun P