Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday party Galore!

From day one, Terri was amazing!! She answered every single question we had. At anytime, quick... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2018
F9895KMshirleyl
via mobile
30th birthday surprise!

Absolutely recommend this group! From the booking to the actual charter, everything was so well... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2018

from $175.00
from $38.00
from $1,250.00
More Info
All reviews captain todd floating mat jet skiing jetskiing sandbar mate chartering crew boat party miami
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This lady Terri is far from being the nicest person to help you. I called to ask about a charter for my family (between 12-16 people) and instead of trying to explain to me the restrictions she just said it was against the law and they would not charter to me...???!!! Way to go! I have no idea how people here praise so much such a rude lady and poor customer attention.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Alex C
Reviewed January 24, 2015

I rented the Princess Chelsea for a half day charter and she arrived on time and lived up to every expectation I had! Captain Joe and First Mate Yancy took care of us and we all had an great time. Yancy was there for everything we needed and no request seemed to be too much for him to handle. I was nervous about making a deposit into an account out of state but everything worked out. Myself and all of my friends commented that we would definitely due this trip again if in Miami! Money well spent for a 50th birthday!!!

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank charrida
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Terri is amazing and helpful. I have used her service/ yachts multiple times when bringing friends to Miami from Los Angeles and we are never disappointed. She helped direct me to the right size yacht and a place with amazing gourmet food to being on the yacht. The crew was helpful, attentive, and simply fun!

I looked at many services before choosing and am very glad this was my choice. I’m never disappointed, easy to arrange payment, and great to deal with such a nice person.

Gene
Los Angeles

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank GeneLosAngeles
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I want to thank Terri , Captain Joe and 1st Mate Yancy from Miami Yacht Charters from the bottom of my heart for the charter and Burial at Sea where we scattered my mother's ashes in the Atlantic Ocean. Teri made sure all the details were handled to perfection and followed up with us to the bitter end. Very memorable was the part where Captain Joe said a special Prayer and we were able to scatter Roses behind her home where we grew up. The Crew showed us dignity and sensitivity during this somber event and emotional time. This is exactly what my Mother would have wanted and we are so thankful to Terri and the crew for closure on her wonderful life enjoyed and lived in Miami. Captain Joe was able to capture a Family Group photo which is especially sentimental since our siblings all live thousands of miles apart.

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank Deb R
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent! The reservation process and communication from Terri (the owner), the price, the service, the boat itself (Princess Chelsea) and very importantly, Captain Joe and Yancy. The made us feel extremely welcomed (my first time renting a private charter), very safe by reading all the necessary rules and cautions, showed us exactly what was agreed and even more. I went with my parents who are 60+ and ghey loved it! I could see myself going again with a girlfriend, friends or even a work event.

Date of experience: September 2013