“Best Part of my Trip to Miami”

Yacht Charters in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Miami the way it was meant to be experienced - on the water! Whether you are looking for a small intimate cruise or a Birthday Party at sea, Yacht Charters in Miami can arrange all of the details for a stress-free adventure onboard our crewed private luxury yachts. Enjoy a relaxing day on the water, including jet ski, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and cruising in Miami. Come join us for the day!
Reviewed July 15, 2016

We chartered the Princess Chelsea for 5 hours the long weekend. We were a group of 8 people, the boat was amazing, great amenities, tons of space on board, very well kept. The captain and first mate were great! They were informative, took us out to some key areas to see, got us lunch half way through the charter and over all were just great guys! I did plenty of research before booking, over the best price I found online. When booking Terri was super helpful and quick to respond to my questions. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone going to Miami!

1  Thank Tarun P

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This lady Terri is far from being the nicest person to help you. I called to ask about a charter for my family (between 12-16 people) and instead of trying to explain to me the restrictions she just said it was against the law and they would not charter to me...???!!! Way to go! I have no idea how people here praise so much such a rude lady and poor customer attention.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed January 24, 2015

I rented the Princess Chelsea for a half day charter and she arrived on time and lived up to every expectation I had! Captain Joe and First Mate Yancy took care of us and we all had an great time. Yancy was there for everything we needed and no request seemed to be too much for him to handle. I was nervous about making a deposit into an account out of state but everything worked out. Myself and all of my friends commented that we would definitely due this trip again if in Miami! Money well spent for a 50th birthday!!!

2  Thank charrida
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Terri is amazing and helpful. I have used her service/ yachts multiple times when bringing friends to Miami from Los Angeles and we are never disappointed. She helped direct me to the right size yacht and a place with amazing gourmet food to being on the yacht. The crew was helpful, attentive, and simply fun!

I looked at many services before choosing and am very glad this was my choice. I’m never disappointed, easy to arrange payment, and great to deal with such a nice person.

Gene
Los Angeles

1  Thank GeneLosAngeles
See more reviews
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I want to thank Terri , Captain Joe and 1st Mate Yancy from Miami Yacht Charters from the bottom of my heart for the charter and Burial at Sea where we scattered my mother's ashes in the Atlantic Ocean. Teri made sure all the details were handled to perfection and followed up with us to the bitter end. Very memorable was the part where Captain Joe said a special Prayer and we were able to scatter Roses behind her home where we grew up. The Crew showed us dignity and sensitivity during this somber event and emotional time. This is exactly what my Mother would have wanted and we are so thankful to Terri and the crew for closure on her wonderful life enjoyed and lived in Miami. Captain Joe was able to capture a Family Group photo which is especially sentimental since our siblings all live thousands of miles apart.

1  Thank Deb R