“Amazing day spent with friends ...”

Yacht Charters in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Miami the way it was meant to be experienced - on the water! Whether you are looking for a small intimate cruise or a Birthday Party at sea, Yacht Charters in Miami can arrange all of the details for a stress-free adventure onboard our crewed private luxury yachts. Enjoy a relaxing day on the water, including jet ski, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and cruising in Miami. Come join us for the day!
Reviewed January 24, 2015

I rented the Princess Chelsea for a half day charter and she arrived on time and lived up to every expectation I had! Captain Joe and First Mate Yancy took care of us and we all had an great time. Yancy was there for everything we needed and no request seemed to be too much for him to handle. I was nervous about making a deposit into an account out of state but everything worked out. Myself and all of my friends commented that we would definitely due this trip again if in Miami! Money well spent for a 50th birthday!!!

2  Thank charrida

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Terri is amazing and helpful. I have used her service/ yachts multiple times when bringing friends to Miami from Los Angeles and we are never disappointed. She helped direct me to the right size yacht and a place with amazing gourmet food to being on the yacht. The crew was helpful, attentive, and simply fun!

I looked at many services before choosing and am very glad this was my choice. I’m never disappointed, easy to arrange payment, and great to deal with such a nice person.

Gene
Los Angeles

1  Thank GeneLosAngeles
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I want to thank Terri , Captain Joe and 1st Mate Yancy from Miami Yacht Charters from the bottom of my heart for the charter and Burial at Sea where we scattered my mother's ashes in the Atlantic Ocean. Teri made sure all the details were handled to perfection and followed up with us to the bitter end. Very memorable was the part where Captain Joe said a special Prayer and we were able to scatter Roses behind her home where we grew up. The Crew showed us dignity and sensitivity during this somber event and emotional time. This is exactly what my Mother would have wanted and we are so thankful to Terri and the crew for closure on her wonderful life enjoyed and lived in Miami. Captain Joe was able to capture a Family Group photo which is especially sentimental since our siblings all live thousands of miles apart.

1  Thank Deb R
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent! The reservation process and communication from Terri (the owner), the price, the service, the boat itself (Princess Chelsea) and very importantly, Captain Joe and Yancy. The made us feel extremely welcomed (my first time renting a private charter), very safe by reading all the necessary rules and cautions, showed us exactly what was agreed and even more. I went with my parents who are 60+ and ghey loved it! I could see myself going again with a girlfriend, friends or even a work event.

1  Thank Gonzalo H
See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My first experience on a yacht and it was incredible! The Captain and his Mate were awesome! Very friendly and down to earth people. The yacht was beautiful and the service was fantastic. We were 5 couples sharing 8 hours of beautiful views and a great crew while singing, dancing and enjoying each other's company. If you're looking to charter a boat, look no further, this is the place to go.

1  Thank Betty B