“INCREDIBLE”

Yacht Charters in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Miami the way it was meant to be experienced - on the water! Whether you are looking for a small intimate cruise or a Birthday Party at sea, Yacht Charters in Miami can arrange all of the details for a stress-free adventure onboard our crewed private luxury yachts. Enjoy a relaxing day on the water, including jet ski, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and cruising in Miami. Come join us for the day!
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I Had to organise a film crew shooting scenes for a reality show on a yacht.
After doing a google search and comparing prices i found Yacht Charters in Miami who were incredibly competitive and very reasonable in pricing.
From beginning to end both Terri, the owner, and her company were aboslutley incredible.
Always readily available to help, easy to contact, friendly and very honest.
It is an experience which is second to none and i would recommend to anyone and everyone, otherwise i guarantee you are missing out!
It is so difficult to find a company that is genuine and excellent but this is certainly that and more!

MiamiYachts, Owner at Yacht Charters in Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Wow Nadia - thank you for your glowing review. We were equally happy to work with you and your film crew and talent onboard our yacht Princess Chelsea. Working long distance can be challenging at times, but we strive to respond quickly to all inquiries and all emails and phone calls. Thank you again for selecting Yacht Charters in Miami for your charter last week. It was truly our honor to have been of service to you here in Miami.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had a nice 2 hour tour...got to see Millionaires Row

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Recently my husband and I with our siblings took a weekend trip to MIami to celebrate his 30th birthday. I decided to charter a boat for the day. I was able to find Yacht Charters in Miami very easily on google, and was in direct contact immediately with Terri who is the owner. She was very helpful and answered all my questions within moments by email.
I checked a few other sites, and by far they were the most reasonable, and they had a great deal for 6 hours with a jet ski on the boat. I was sold!

When we arrived in MIami looking at the forecast we noticed the weather was not going to be our friend on the day I booked the boat. So I asked Terri if I was able to move the charter one day earlier. Even though she had already reserved the captain and the crew she was kind enough to move the date for me. ( thank god she did because the next day was a full storm and it would have been miserable)

When we arrived on the boat it was very clean, and the Captain and his mate with very kind. We had an amazing time, and they were so helpful as to where to go and what sights to see. We pulled over at a cool location and had lunch, and then went jet skiing as well. Overall it was by far the best experience in Miami! EVeryone had such a great time. My husband was so excited that we did that for his birthday. I recommend this for everyone but just make sure the weather permits and you are in the right season. THank you Yacht Charters for an Awesome time. We will most likely do it again when we return to Miami next year!

1  Thank ChenaisS