Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday party Galore!

From day one, Terri was amazing!! She answered every single question we had. At anytime, quick... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2018
F9895KMshirleyl
via mobile
30th birthday surprise!

Absolutely recommend this group! From the booking to the actual charter, everything was so well... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2018

from $3,000.00
from $38.00
from $1,190.00
More Info
All reviews captain todd floating mat jet skiing jetskiing sandbar mate chartering crew boat party miami
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Recently my husband and I with our siblings took a weekend trip to MIami to celebrate his 30th birthday. I decided to charter a boat for the day. I was able to find Yacht Charters in Miami very easily on google, and was in direct contact immediately with Terri who is the owner. She was very helpful and answered all my questions within moments by email.
I checked a few other sites, and by far they were the most reasonable, and they had a great deal for 6 hours with a jet ski on the boat. I was sold!

When we arrived in MIami looking at the forecast we noticed the weather was not going to be our friend on the day I booked the boat. So I asked Terri if I was able to move the charter one day earlier. Even though she had already reserved the captain and the crew she was kind enough to move the date for me. ( thank god she did because the next day was a full storm and it would have been miserable)

When we arrived on the boat it was very clean, and the Captain and his mate with very kind. We had an amazing time, and they were so helpful as to where to go and what sights to see. We pulled over at a cool location and had lunch, and then went jet skiing as well. Overall it was by far the best experience in Miami! EVeryone had such a great time. My husband was so excited that we did that for his birthday. I recommend this for everyone but just make sure the weather permits and you are in the right season. THank you Yacht Charters for an Awesome time. We will most likely do it again when we return to Miami next year!

Date of experience: October 2011