The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Di Lido Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
San Juan Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Dorset Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
3,212 results
All reviewsclub levellanai roomsouth beachlincoln roadpool areapool servicefitness centeran umbrellaocean viewbeach stafflounge chairspeople watchingart decovalet parkingresort feercconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I just got back from our trip to Miami Beach.
We have stayed at the this hotel several times and always have
had great service by the staff. The past years we have always
stayed on Marriott Rewards points but this year we only could
have two nights on points. Unfortunately, all standard rooms were
sold out. So we stayed two nights on Club Level and the other
two nights on points. Initially, I was not to happy considering my husband
is a Platinum member. I also recommend the restaurant
by the pool, beach bar and the wonderful spa. No need for a car you can walk to most restaurants and stores. Location was great!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Excellent service, nice rooms, great food and entertainment. On the high end priced but worth the money you pay. We had a great time at this hotel, quite, clean, friendly and comfortable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank familyguy95020
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I’ve stayed at a lot of Ritz properties and I must say that this is probably my favorite. Our rooms were on the smaller side, but they have recently been renovated so they were nice and clean. Plus, the bathroom was pretty big which is always nice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially the people working at the pool and beach. You can order just about anything poolside or while at the beach, and it’s good (well for what it is). I would recommend reserving pool chairs early in the morning and going to the beach in the afternoon – There were always available beach chairs, but it was harder to get ones by the pool. There is no extra cost for beach chairs but they will charge you $20 for an umbrella.

One of the things that I did not like here was the lobby – It looked kind of cheap and had a weird smell. Also, we always had such difficulty getting a cab. I understand that due to its location, it was hard for the doorman to get us a cab, but it was kind of annoying to be told we would have better luck going out onto Collins and finding one ourselves. Other hotels that we ate at never had a problem getting us a cab. Lastly, there are a lot of children here, which could be a disadvantage if you’re looking for a more relaxing and calm atmosphere…. but if you have kids, they are definitely welcome here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Virginia R
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went with my company as a reward trip and I was very impressed with their level of service and location! The only other Ritz-Carlton I've stayed at is in Montreal and the South Beach location beat out Montreal is every way. The people who worked there went out of their way to make me feel special and the food was delicious. The brunch served at the restaurant overlooks the hotel pool and public beach and fresh orange juice was served every day I was there. Extremely clean hotel and very luxurious. Because of this experience, I want to go back to South Beach every year! Thank you Ritz-Carlton!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited this hotel 10 months ago and had a disaster of an experience.
Miami is our favorite vacation destination and the Ritz has a perfect location at the foot of Lincoln Road, so with the promise of a remodeled hotel we decided to give it another shot.
Wow have things changed.
From the physical amenities to the staff this hotel is transformed into the promise of what a Ritz Carlton experience is supposed to be.
The staff, the rooms (remodeled very nicely), to the experience, the pool, and of course amazing weather helped, the Ritz has been redone.
Thank you for an amazing trip, we will be back.

Room Tip: The club level is worth the cash - amazing food all day long is well worth the expense.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family