4,736 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I no longer live in the USA, but have stayed at the Deauville Hotel in Miami Beach several times. Note that the hotel parking fee is 55.00 USD per day. I of course didn't stay there on my last visit when I saw that; also be aware of the "resort fee" that may be charged in Florida.

Room Tip: Beware of the parking fee (US$55/day) and "resort fees".
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
House K, Assistant HK Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced. Your feedback has been passed on to the corresponding parties. Please feel free to contact us at customerservice@deauvillebeachresort.com to elaborate more on these issues.

best regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Ken (poolside bartender) gives you service out of this world. He was very kind and extremely courteous. Great Job Ken, I will definitely return to the Deauville because of your service. Thanks for all the great service. I had a wonderful mimi vacation.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here and absolutely loved it. The closet, bathroom and room was so spacious which is helpful when you are sharing with 4 people. The atmosphere in the lobby is lively and the pool area was a lot of fun. We had no problem getting chairs and a umbrella and beach access was a breeze. Will definitely stay again.

1  Thank Susan H

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Deauville Beach Hotel.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Erick was super nice an amazing , staff is very friendly, nice hotel, love the pool area , the food by the bar is awesome,the drinks are really good also, I really like this hotel , would b planning a next trip soon,

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

On 4/14/17 was so excited to book a stay with this hotel threw Booking.com. Booked room and then call the hotel and spoke with Alicia and got blown away when we spoke. Let's just say that after we spoke, that I cancel my Booking.com reservation and booked straight with the hotel.. Very pleased. Got a better room plus cheaper price.. Thanks Alicia you're awesome!!!