Deauville Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Collins Hotel(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
The Mimosa Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Pelican Creek(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Oceanside Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
4,733 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The check-in process was extremely slow. How hard is it to check someone in that has reservations?

Most importantly, I can't get anyone to call me back regarding a question I have about the charges during my stay. It seems as though I was charged twice the amount I should've been charged. I've left a voice mail and an e-mail and not one person from the hotel has responded in the 24 hours since the messages were left.

The hotel itself was fine. It's a pretty good value although the resort fee of $20 and parking fee of $30 per day is ridiculous.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cushybear1
Mai B, Guest Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear cushybear1,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us for your recent vacation.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Check in was such a horrific experience on so many level including: took 2 hours to check in, absolutely no help with luggage, no valet, ZERO customer service, long lines, RUDE employees who personally insulted me, NO COOLERS, horrendous traffic. The rooms were nothing special with chipped paint everywhere. My family and I were so upset we were about to leave when customer service manager, Mai saved the day. The hotel may receive 1 star for hotel stay however Mai deserves 5 stars for her efforts. MAI IS THE ONLY REASON WHY WE DIDN'T STORM OUT. We spoke to her on the phone for 30 minutes while she providing us solutions. She then went out of her way to make sure she personal met with us. THANK YOU MAI!!!!

On a funny note, they have a sign as you walk through the door in the corner saying, "For your own safety, NO COOLERS ALLOWED." My safety? Really? Mai said it was hotel policy because coolers leak and therefore people can slip in the lobby. Meanwhile people are walking around dripping in wet bathing suits. CAN WE SAY OXYMORON???

On happier note, we attended a wedding at the Deauville on July 5th and it was absolutely stunning. The venue was top notch, the food was delicious, and overall it was great fun.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sabrina A

Dear Sabrina A,

Thank you for your kind words as well as your candor regarding your recent stay. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and your parents again for giving me the opportunity to have you as our valued guests.

I know we got off to a bumpy start with the long lines during this weekend and the cooler issue. We did in fact experience a high volume of arrivals in odd spurts during the an hour prior to check in until an hour past check in. it was definitely quite a turnout of wedding attendees and locals for the fourth of July festivities. I agree with you on all points that we discussed that day. You made some very good observations. Your father was also insightful and provided me some helpful suggestions from his perspective.

Per our conversation I will continue to make a conscious effort to improve our customer service in all areas of our Hotel. We have many new team members in place to assist with these efforts. We hope to one day have a chance to exceed your expectations as we are making not only procedural changes but changes to the décor as well.

I am however pleased to know that the wedding was a success. The guests of the bride and groom and the ballroom were stunning. I enjoyed seeing how beautifully the wedding attendees were dressed. We are very proud of our catering and F&B department. Glad to know they made the occasion enjoyable for all. We appreciate your friends and family choosing to stay with us this past weekend for the wedding.

It was truly a pleasure to meet all three of you.

Mai-

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was scared because of the reviews but we did it anyways we stayed for the 4th of July weekend and had a great time. The rooms were the new renovated ones and the pool and beach were perfect. For the price at the Beach you cant get any better than this. PPL expect too much and dont want to pay top dollars. you get what u pay for. it was awesome..

Room Tip: 1403 was awesome
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rebel1712

Dear rebel1712,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay as our valued guest here at the Deauville Beach Resort.

We pride ourselves on delivering our guest an enjoyable stay and providing a great value. Although there are many different categories of rooms all offer fantastic city and beach views. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Thank you again for choosing the Deauville Beach Resort

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband, daughter and I just visited Miami Beach and stayed at this
Hotel from June 18 - June 30. The beds were uncomfortable, noisy because of construction and the people next room were up in the crack of dawn, talking loud. No toilet paper, no wash clothes and the parking was $30 per night (a block away). Resort fees were $20 per night for towels and Internet service.......could hardly get on the Internet.......no connection. We were told to come down to the lobby to use the Internet. Never again would we stay at this place.
By-the-way, all the money was spent in the beautiful lobby.
The ROOMS HAD NO DRESSERS OR DRAWERS TO PUT YOU CLOTHES IN.
DON'T STAY AT THIS PLACE

Mercy
NBGH, NY

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mercy G,

We will take your feedback into great consideration.

Thank you again for choosing the Deauville Beach Resort.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The only thing good about this stay was the guy that gave us towels down at the pool. He was so nice. The hotel was a last minute decision. It was dirty. We didn't stay long enough to find out if the location was good...after enjoying the beach for a little bit, we got in our car and left. Parking is not on the property, either. It is only a short walk...but such a busy area to deal with all of that. :(

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mindy G
Mai B, Guest Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Mindy G

We are dismayed to hear that you ultimately chose not to stay with us here at the Deauville Beach Resort.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review.