Deauville Beach Resort
$201
$168
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$236
$178
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
$290
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$199
$429
$287
Agoda.com
4,732 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Worst experience ever! The customer service SUCKED and valet is a JOKE! we had to wake up every morning before 8am to wait 20 minutes for the hotel shuttle to drive us 5 blocks to a public parking lot to refill the meter only to do this again at 4pm. There are probably 2 staff members that speak English. Other than that no one understands anything. No coolers are allowed on the beach. Only 2 beach chairs per room with $10 per additional chair. You have to spend your whole trip walking around with a wrist band to sit on a public beach! I will never stay here again and will advise everyone I know to go elsewhere. This place is a JOKE and they were not accommodating for anything to make up for any inconvenience they caused!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Dee964
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have stayed at the Deauville 3 times and can't wait for my next trip. What a grand old place. I love the bar and the pool and of course the beach. Tbe boardwalk is a great plus...All of the employees's especially at the pool are like old friends..Joel at the bar, Jessica at the beach always do a fabulous job. We have dined in the restaurtants and have always been happy. We really enjoy the restaurants on Collins Avenue...just blocks from the hotel..I would recommend this Resort to all my friends and family...see you soon!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Where to start??? First off, this hotel only shows you pictures of the lobby because it is the nicest place there.... Once you get passed the lobby, horrible.... The room was the kind of room you did not want to take your shoes off and wondered if the sheets were really clean??? Next, this is a 16ish story hotel with NO PARKING!!!!! which they forget to mention, until after we paid!!!! So, we check in around midnight, can't find parking anywhere, so decide to park in a lot across the street, wake up the next morning and our car was towed!!!!! $300 to get car back..... We were checking out, and my husband comes in to tell me we have been towed, and the girl at the desk says "yes, they are horrible around here for that!"..... never once did they mention that upon checking in!!!!!! I would definitely NOT recommend this hotel!!!!!!!!! Stay someplace else....

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank samantharaye
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The poorest hotel experience I've ever had! I have literally stayed at motels off of 95 that were nicer. The parking is disaster number one, the rooms have no mirror no "decor." The staff speaks almost no English. The pool attendant could not direct me to a towel. The bartender couldn't make a Vodka and club soda. Charged for Resort service...never saw any! Spend a few dollars more and don't come to this NIGHTMARE ON COLLINS AVE

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Ajngab
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The ocean front room #1611 on the 16th floor was very nice, beautiful view. Thee beach and pool absolute amazing. The room very clean and the bed was very comfortable?the lobby was big and beautiful. However if clean and staff were polite and nice.

Room Tip: The ocean front room are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple