Sunbrite Apartments
$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$340
$329
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$309
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $357/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The pictures on their website are true to form but one bad thing that I was not informed of and it is that there is no parking for the location. You spend more money on parking then anything else. The staff is very nice room is comfortable just the parking. Also make sure your mattress is ok mine was lopsided

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Sunbrite Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Good Afternoon redpoker,

Thank you for taking your time to post your honest feedback on Trip Advisor. We value all of our guests feedback! There are garages and public parking around the hotel. I am glad that you found our staff to be nice and attentive.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Wonderful atmosphere. Perfect location,
Close to everything, restaurants, bars, nightlife. 10 min walk to the beach.
If you are young and want to have fun, then this place is perfect for you. It is mostly young people who come to this place. Not so many families with children.

Room Tip: Ground floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Sunbrite Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Hello MarjanMaz,

Your wonderful 5 star feedback is so greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much for taking your time to share it with us and our future guests! I see that you were given great service by our staff! We are definitely close to everything that you want to do in South Beach. Please come back to create another memorable time with us!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

What seemed like a great deal at the time I booked it for $505 for 3 nights turned out to more headache than I bargained for.

The Bad:

OVERSOLD - When I arrived to the hotel at 4:30pm I learned that the hotel was oversold and since my reservation was the last one booked they were "walking" me to another property. The receptionist stayed on hold with the South Beach Group for an extended amount of time with no information. I stated to the Hotel Manager that after traveling all day the last thing I wanted to do was to get back in a cab and go to another property and why wasn't this sorted out before my arrival if they knew they were oversold. She told me that the other properties were nicer and I should be lucky to get the upgrade. Obviously she was missing the point and that wasn't the response that be given to a paying guest with a reservation for that specific property. After waiting almost an hour someone finally calls back and tells the receptionist to give me a room there and to "walk" a guest arriving later. So basically they had rooms the whole time but were holding them for someone who hadn't even arrived yet and there I was in their face for an hour. But this overbooking issue was not just with me, I heard them have the same conversation with others throughout the weekend.

SERVICE - Housekeepers clean only once every three days and the office is only open from 10am-6pm (not sure what the procedure is if you arrive late for check-in). This is not a big deal to most but please be aware of this as I was not until I arrived. Also when you check out, you have to remove all trash from the room and clean and dry your own dishes (no dish soap provided). Think about that one...you are eating off the dished cleaned by the previous guest. Yuck, I think not and this has to be a violation of the Department of Health. I wonder what bacteriological swabs of the dishes cleaned by the previous guest would reveal. Also, I asked to stay an extra hour and they wouldn't allow me to do so without a $50 charge...you think after the crappy start they could have comped the charge.

INTERNET - This had to be the worst Wi-Fi I have experienced in a long time. It was very slow and on day 2 there was a complete outage due to repairs. However it was slow again after it was back online.

The Good:

THE ROOMS AND GROUNDS - The rooms were a great size and very modern. I love the updated decor and the size was amazing. It is a huge bonus to have a full kitchen with you on vacation. The grounds were absolute beautifully landscaped and very well maintained. You would see staff cleaning very frequently.

LOCATION - Perfect location in my opinion. On a quiet street in SOBE yet a quick 5 min walk to the beach and to Lincoln Road.

Would I recommend this hotel? That is a good question. It is such a nice facility and I definitely think with some improvements on reservations, internet, and service this could be a perfect place to stay. Until then I don't think I will be back and if you do decide to book call ahead to ensure they will honor your reservation and check to see if they made changes in service.

Room Tip: Call ahead just before you travel to ensure your reservation will be honored. According to previous reviews the overbooking is common.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ATLtoEUR767
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Sunbrite Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Good Afternoon ATLtoEUR67,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post such an extensive feedback! I am extremely sorry to read that you did not have an amazing time while staying with us! We did experience an issue with overbooking but was able to resolve that within some time. I am terribly sorry to read that our housekeepers did not clean your room on a daily basis. This is unacceptable and I will make sure to inform the director of housekeeping this. We always deep clean the room as well as the dishes that are provided to you. The housekeepers always clean them as the guests departs. Can you please provide me with the last name that was on your reservation? I would like to check some things on there. We did experience an issue with the WiFi and everything is resolved and back to normal. I am glad that you were content with the size of your room as well as the decor. Our location is great and all of our guests love that we are walking distance to all of the hot spots on South Beach! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I look forward in hearing from you!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I booked this place because I needed a bit of TLC after a month backpacking through Mexico. I was really surprised at how lovey my apartment was. Very clean, the bed was fantastic and there was an excellent stereo system and two televisions. The grounds themselves are lovely, especially at night when it's all lit up. It's about a five to ten minute walk to the shops. The only annoying thing was having to pick up the key from a different hotel. My flight landed mid-evening, not actually that late, but they close the reception at 6pm. The cab driver was very kind and waited for me while I checked into the other place. The wifi was fast. The ladies at the desk were reasonably friendly. I got a great deal on booking.com so overall this place was a steal. I would return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Sunbrite Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback. I am really glad that you chose to stay with us to get some TLC after a month backpacking through Mexico! We are conveniently located in the middle of all the action! I also see that your check in process went well and you were given good service. Yes- the internet is very fast here. :)
We hope to have you stay with us soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I spent our wedding anniversary week in Miami June 29 - July 5, 2012 and we loved these apartments!!! I had been searching for an inexpensive Hotel in South Beach which is almost impossible to find and I was about to give up when I just happend to find Sunbrite.
They we cheaper than ALL the other hotels we looked at and when we arrived it was nicer than the pictures!! We reserved a studio and were upgraded to the 1 bedroom apt at no extra charge!!! It is huge, clean and close to EVERYTHING!!!
We purposely did not rent a car because we were in walking distance to everything South Beach has to offer, Lincoln Rd, Espanola Way, the beach!!!! all just a short walk away...it was close to everything but in a quiet neighborhood all at the same time.
The apartments and the grounds are very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful......we will definately stay here again!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and very spacious either the studio or the 1 bedroom apt.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Good Day Dorothea,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated for all of our future guests to read! I am very glad to read that you and your husband loved Sunbrite Apartments! Yes- that is one good thing about South Beach. Everything is within walking distance and if not a couple dollar cab ride away. We hope to have you come back and stay with us if and when you come to South Beach again.

We hope to see you soon!

Kind Regards,