“Very Good Value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pied a Terre

Pied a Terre
Reserve with OpenTable
Pied a Terre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French, European, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Cross Street 17th and James Ave.
Description: Located in the Cadet Hotel on 17th and James Ave. Pied A Terre has 11 tables seating 30 people plus outside seating available depending on the weather. We serve innovative Contemporary French cuisine in a fine dining setting. Our menu is always a reflection of seasonal ingredients and local products. We offer a 6 course tasting menu featuring our signature offerings. Our cuisine is always a work in progress and we strive to ensure there are always new and exciting dishes for our guests to sample. Our wine list is unique featuring unusual wines, Boutique wineries from different parts of the world. We also offer outdoor dining with two chef's tables to accommodate larger parties. Our 2 outside patios are perfect for private parties up to 80 guests. We can accommodate any dietary requirements.
Halifax, Canada
“Very Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Good experience: very good service, good sommelier recommendation of wine.
We had the Duck and the Lamb: very good.
Will recommend.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Dundee, Illinois
“Ditto James H review, highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was going to write almost the same as James H did on Feb 21 so I won't repeat it here he did a good review. We stayed at the Cadet Hotel also and were surprised by the restaurant. Dishes were exceptional and while they didn't have the tasting menu available that evening we were able to create our own with their recommendations. The wine list is very unique and well worth trying and I usually don't order wine as it's over priced. Here it is worth it due to it's uniqueness. One of the best restaurants I've eaten at in quality. I found it reasonably priced for the type of food, quality and excellent service. Our 4+ course with wine pairings for 2 people came to around $250. Highly recommend.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal I've ever had in Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

The best restaurant experience I've ever had in Miami. I highly recommend this restaurant. The food was impeccable and the service was outstanding.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“A tiny piece of Paris in Miami!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant reminds me of dining in Paris...impeccable service delivered by knowledgable staff, excellent (and interesting) dishes, and a diverse wine list. All very affordable...especially when you consider the quality. If I can, I will dine here every time I visit Miami!

Ossining, New York
“Great French restaurant tucked into a small hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed at the Cadet Hotel and were astounded to find that a French restaurateur had a small restaurant there that was rated with four stars and great reviews on the Internet. Yes, it's pricey, but we paid almost as much at mediocre restaurants in South Beach, and our dinner there was one of the best we've ever had. I say this having lived in both Paris and New York City where I paid much more at supposedly great restaurants for less imaginative and delicious dishes. Patrick, who runs the restaurant and created the amazing dishes, went to each table to discuss the menu and to advise on the wines to accompany the diners' choices. The wine list, by the way is wonderful and the wines on the red and white pages are listed in order of price with Patrick first asking for you to give him a price range. If you want a dinner you will never forget, give this one a try.