“You get what you pay for”
Review of Deco Grill - CLOSED

Deco Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I did had the same experience at deco grill. We were kinda of scared with the reviews but tried anyways. We were charged not. $50 but $25 each drink and gor 2x1 wasn't bad considering the sizes. Huuuuuge! We tried a tower or whatever is called the seafood sample and my waiter explain the specials were $$55. Pricey but for lobster and crag and shrimp is what it is. We were relieved with not being victims and getting and paying the expected . A nice lady hostess / owner gave us shots and it was overall fun and fair

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Worst part of Miami!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

$50 drinks and $240 for a plate of seafood for 2. We were charge over $400 for LUNCH! Nothing about the atmosphere or the food warranted this pricing! When confronted, the owner tried to state it was market pricing. Bull, it was robbery pricing and the food is definitely not worth it!

3 Thank BoatingKing
Miami Beach, Florida
“Blessings!love this place!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Our family just arrived from England on Sat Feb1st and we decided to walk on Ocean Dr to have some drinks and lunch, after walking for 1 hour we found our destiny, DecoGrill!, the reason that we stopped here is cause we felt very nice atmosphere and good vibes from the servers, manager and hostess, we had a blast! Tasty food A1,great prices, and great drinks 2x1!
definetly we coming back to Deco!

Miami, Florida
“Good”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Good food prices lunch as fast and fresh. Good service 2 thumbs up. I know it's pricy but hey, is vacation right?

Michigan, North Dakota
“Good experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I don't know about other costumes but I was pleased surprised with this place. I have stopped there for lunch and drinks. My wife ordered a margarita with beers and was ok priced. We had a lobster paella for $105 for two it was fresh and well made. The staff was friendly and my server was too funny. We spent whole afternoon there and management was accommodating and friendly. Place was clean fun good music I would come Back.