Soho Beach House
$328
$247
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$239
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
Official Site
$388
$309
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $355/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
All reviewscowshed productsbeachside roomsouth beachrooms are amazingrooftop barcool vibehotel guestsbeach servicefantastic hotelboutique hotelthe penthousepool sidececconispamiamiscenebathtub
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for four nights in a Beachside 1 room. The rooms are very spacious and they are loaded with great amenities. The service was outstanding and the "OWC" is a great novelty.
The 2nd floor is a very relaxed vibe in the afternoon and lively on the weekends.
The 8th floor is a great place to be on Saturday and even better on Sunday.
The staff at the beach are great, especially George and Betsy.
I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just returned from a five night stay at The Beach House, amazing experiance in beautiful surroundings, particular noteworthy is Cecconis restaurant which is a 'must do' together with sampling the 'Dirty Burger' on the pool bar menu....top notch.
Our room, number 11, was a beach front room finished to the highest standard with ample Cowshed products. Don't forget to use the in room cocktail making service (OWC), one while changing.

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are familiar with my reviews you know that privacy is a value for me.
At the Soho House you have it.
The Hotel has a modern, colonial coolness, love the rooms and the light relaxing green combined with the pavement pattern and color.
Althought I was a little bit shocked by the raw cement ceiling. A pity but you can survive.
The bathroom is fantastic filled with very good quality products for your care and bliss.
Well, I agree the restaurant is really poor to eat there regularly, especially if you are italian.....but there are plenty of choices around! I suggest the Mr.Chow of the W Hotel.
Anyway I like the easy sleekness of Soho House and the service guys and girls around, I understand that empathy and privacy sometimes don't get along, but I prefere the second one to the first.
Anyway service on the beach is good and you feel pampered enough, and one day that I literally burned my back, the Italian girl at the reception runned to the pharmacy to bring me Aloe and a cream and I felt really at home.

Room Tip: I think all the room are equal, anyway one looking at the beach directly
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank PippiMiddleton
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Steps from the beach, walking distance from a number of attractions the Soho was a nice little boutique hotel Miami.

We stayed for a couple of days prior to going on a cruise in July. Fund the hotel nice, a bit older but decent amenities. Family of 4 stayed quite comfortably in the room. It is pricey but we enjoyed it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We love Soho Beach House! We spent a couple of fun afternoons round the pool here & also ate a few times & partied on a Fri night. The service from our now new best friend Chris was exceptional. Food always needed seasoning however & don't expect to cool off in the pool, it's hot tub hot! A little unnecessary! But a great Soho House none the less.

• Stayed: July 2013