“Relaxing atmosphere in a stunning hotel with the best service you could ask for”
Review of Soho Beach House

Soho Beach House
Ranked #104 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at the soho beach house yesterday and we had the time of our lives. Such a great hotel! The room with sea front view and balcony was wonderful, they even have a service where a bartender come to your room and mix you a drink :) The spa is very nice and relaxing. The restaurants, cecconis above all, great!! The staff is super nice and service impecable. Will definitely come back to Soho beach house Miami!!

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was lovely and the waiters very knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in the food they were serving. Clientele were a little pretentious which was ever so slightly off putting (lots of surgery faces!) but all in all a nice place.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank chillipepper123
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed here with my husband this past weekend and ended up having an amazing time. We had a couple of issues in the beginning of our stay but the manager named Will turned everything around. Because of him, Soho house will be my home away from home. He definitely knows the meaning of customer service. The amenities are amazing but the staff make this place what it is. Also, make sure to go to the 8th floor to see the beautiful view of the ocean!

Thank you Will, David and everyone else for making my trip memorable!! I will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family spent a few days which included being stuck inside for 2 whole days during hurricane season in Miami last summer Aug2012.Our room was fantastic,the hotel staff very attentive and the location is excellent. I would recommend this hotel over all the others and there is alot of choice. I walked the whole length of South Beach checking out most hotels as there was nothing else to do in a hurricane warning and this hotel is as good as it gets!
The hotel is serviced beach front with a cinema,gym and spa. The Cecconi's restaurant is excellent as is the hotel restaurant. The hotel staff had alot on their plate during the hurricane and the hotel never lost power and the staff worked hard. I had 2 children (boys) age 8 and 9 and the hotel coped very well with them. The hotel is good as it gets in South beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank E P
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really liked our room at Soho Beach House. We had a wet room, walk in shower, bigger than some apartments in NYC. In addition there was footed tub suited for 2, with the spout in the middle. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in and the entire room must have been 700 sq ft, a novelty if you've coming from NYC.

The pool and poolside loungers were also great. It was pretty empty and comfortable, not crowded. The food was also very good and there were a number of options to choose from.

At first I was a bit disappointed with the service. The girls at the front desk seemed oblivious and very disorganized when I arrived. Food service took ages for just a coffee and a croissant and generally the service just seemed off for a members club. Granted, we visited right after the opening which may have had something to do with it. In any case, we had a word with management and the rest of our stay was pure bliss. It was really amazing how they were able to make a full about face and improve on the critiques. I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of my stay at Soho Beach House and would recommend it to others. I hope to be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank png888
Sohobeachhouse1, Marketing Manager at Soho Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Hello There,

Happy New Year.

Wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. Glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see more of you in 2013. Feel free to contact me directly for any future bookings.

Cheers,

Lilaj
lilaj@sohobeachhouse.com

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Spent 5 nights here in Nov 2012, and overall enjoyed the experience, in particular the beach and the service received there. That said, as this is a members club there are times we felt like outsiders as a lot of staff are very friendly, at times over friendly with the regular members.
The rooms are great, ours was road side and I was concerned the traffic noise maybe an issue, this didn't turn out to be the case. The beds are comfortable, the mini bar amazing and the bathroom with cowshed products a throughly wonderful experience.
We took in brunch on Sunday in Ciccone's which is excellent value, and the selection and quality of food to the standard you'd expect, booking in advance is advisable.
The cinema room had a great atmosphere and we enjoyed 'Skyfall' which had only just been released.
The location is good if you want to avoid the noise and bustle of South Beach, and as we're from London and used to getting around on public transport to was great to have a regular bus service, line 'S', that operates regularly to Downtown Miami via Lincoln Road making ideal for exploring during the day and out to South Beach nightlife. Stops are within walking distance of the hotel.
The main disappointment was the roof bar, which never seemed to be open, but it looked like it would have been fun.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank a16711
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The Soho Beach House could be a service example in the hospitality industry. We would like to emphasize that the young and tall front office manager, Romain I believe, gave us excellent advices concerning the places to visit and made our stay memorable. We will come back to the Soho not only for its unique atmosphere but also for the staff who makes this place a dream home.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Ileanaclara
Sohobeachhouse1, Marketing Manager at Soho Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear the overall positive feedback and will make sure to share your comments with Romain. We hope to have you stay with us once again real soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for anything you may need in the future.

Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season,