“Awesome Stay!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Alexander Hotel
Alexander Lobby Entrance
Main Pool at the Alexander Hotel
Playground at the Alexander Hotel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DakshKG
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Awesome Stay!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The hotel is under renovation but the suite is all perfect clean and filled with all stuff to make the stay comfortable. Real Nice ocean view from balcony and room windows. I Recommend this for group of 4-6 members

Management Response
May 25, 2017
Glad to hear you had a good time. Hope to be able to accommodate you in the future.

Sincerely, Silvia
Raquia M
“Girls get away”
Reviewed May 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Overall a nice place...
positives: 1.good location 2.privare beach access and chairs and umbrellas included 3. Friendly staff 4. Clean, spacious 5. Easily accommodated 7 adult females.
negatives: 1. Wifi was terrible 2. Not enough towels and wash clothes 3. We went during a major renovation (price was adjusted) and no balcony access (which I was aware of before) 4. Outlets were all loose and if I would have brought my children I would have been nervous.

We used Uber to get around (ocean drive night life, and down town Miami attractions for reasonable price, not more than 15min drive). We also used the free trolley to get around (publix market, shops reassurance and north beach) during the day so no need to have a car. We had an awesome time, and the suite worked well for us. Thanks!

Management Response
May 25, 2017
Thank you for your honest and detailed review. Hope to be a able to accommodate you in the future once all the renovations are complete.

Sincerely, Silvia
Porter Ranch, CA
Reviewed October 24, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
focusedon...
columbus, ohio
“Glad we stayed here!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My husband and I stayed at this condo with another couple for a long weekend trip to Miami. The condo was very clean and spacious. We all agreed that the condo rental was money well spent and a bargain. I appreciated that the daily charge for valet was included in the price. lThe staff at the hotel and valet were very friendly. I don't have any complaints and plan to stay here in the future. Thank you Sylvia!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
B.C.
Reviewed June 23, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Miami
Reviewed October 21, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
NY
Reviewed October 20, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing