“Great Eats, Hard to Locate”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #36 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My son picked the restaurant for our South Beach dinner and we searched for 15 mins once we made it to Lincoln. Well worth it once we found it though! Excellent burgers and rootbeer floats YUM. Awesome for the kids.

There are newer reviews for Shake Shack

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is the Burger! no better burger in the world! no more words! Also and excellent beer brew specially for Shake Shack. I have tried this burgers in other cities and is always wonderful, for sure I will be back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

burgers , shakes , what eals can i tell you ,just gooooooo and enjoy !!!! take your kids they will love you

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stupidly hadn't realised this was a fast food joint, but when I got over waiting in line, collecting my order and finding a seat, I was very impressed.

The staff were great and told us of a special offer which meant our shakes were free saving $10. The Hot Dogs are small but really good especially with cheese sauce & tomatoe simmered onions. For a quick bite this is excellent.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had dinner the other day there. Ordered a hamburger (OK) and a hot dog (far better - would definitely recommend this). Also tried the custard - a bit too sweet and not cold enough. Overall OK experience for a quick bite if you don't want to go to a full service restaurant and hate fast food places like me.