“Meh, I've had better.”

Ranked #37 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
“Meh, I've had better.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I must be in the minority when it comes to this place.

Let me start with the good.
~Nice fresh bun and...um... that's all I can come up with.

Now for my dislikes.
~Super greasy bland burger.
~Blah frozen crinkle fries.
~Super pricey for what you get. Almost $60 for 3 burgers, 2 fries, 2 small shakes, 1 cup of beer, and a bag of dogie treats. Oh, and we also ordered the key lime pie thingy because it sounded good. Not. It did not taste like key lime at all and the after taste was nasty.

If you go for a chocolate shake, choose the black & white instead. Chocolate alone is kind of bitter.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lissete

• Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
“Naturally good.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have eaten here a few times. Very busy place. Indoor and outdoor seating. The burgers and fries are very tasty, not greasy!
The meat is angus, steroid free, doesn't taste like fast food burgers. The burgers are cooked medium, but you can ask for well done. Would recommend and will return next time in MIami.

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good burger, good price!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The have very different burgers, I ordered second one in the menu, was a little spicy for me, but really tasteful! Is not the most cheap burger in Miami but the price is good. I'll be back. Actually, I didn't go to Miami Beach branch, there's a Shake Shack at US 1 (Dixie Highway) and ... front of UM.

Jacksonville
“Great fast and hot”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We had diner tonight after a big beach party and the burger was hot juicy and perfect. French fries were fantastic
Milk shake was great
I would highly recommend this burger joint anytime of day

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No pork, no red meat, no problem.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I go there to eat their Chicago style hotdogs or bird dogs with everything on it. I don't eat pork or red meat so their bird dog is a great option. I also like that Miami Beach residents get a free drink or yummy custard for free. Only thing seating is sometimes hard to get when you are there with a group of people, but you are usually there less than 30 minutes.