Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$312
$167
Kimpton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$158
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$217
Official Site
$249
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $359/night.

$329
$252
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$315
$289
1,731 results
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchensouth beachliving roomminute walkfree airport shuttlepool areahome away from homelincoln roadfree happy hourwalking distance to the beachflat screencleaning staffnice poolocean drivespecial thanksbeach towels
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

First time in Miami FL but because of this apartment hotel unforgettable. Little paradise in the middle of busy streets of South Beach Miami. Rooms clean, smell good, big - wow. Gardens - wow. People - stuff - wow. Service - wow but breakfast missing :( I would like to have breakfast in those beautiful peaceful gardens or by the pool. Location - wow. U can simply walk around ,in about 20mins of walking u can get to Lincoln rd mall, to the beach just about 5mins. We walked everywhere - shopping, swimming, restaurants.. etc. We also rented bikes - fantastic. And the hotel did NOT charge us any extra fees or so called resort fee. We paid the exact money given on booking.com. that's it.
Last recommendation - go for this hotel. But not with a car - parking expensive. Enjoy your stay. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: February 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Hello there elly111985,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! We are definitely a bit further away from all the South Beach craziness! Still close enough when you want to be apart of it. It seems like you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer here at Tradewinds! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel for tours in Miami and Florida. Not too big, great rooms. Modern furnished, good facilities in the kitchen. Clearing service is ok. To the centre of Miami Beach it's a short distance walk .

• Stayed: April 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Good Afternoon lovebug555,

Thank you for your recent visit to Tradewinds and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you would choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My daughter and I booked through Priceline ($70) for 5 nights, June 19-24. Since this was a graduate school graduation gift to my daughter I called reservations a couple of days before and requested an upgrade. I was pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded twice to a one bedroom apt. with 2 queen beds! (And yes, that $15 per night resort fee sucks, but I knew about it in advance.)The apt was huge, big closets, kitchen basics, plenty of towels and spotlessly cleaned every day. There's not enough kitchen stuff to cook complex meals, but I wasn't gonna do that anyway.
The front desk staff, Ricardo and Juan, were particularly pleasant and helpful. They were knowledgeable about the area and told us where to go for the free happy hours at some of their sister hotels. The well-maintained grounds are charming. We didn't use the pool, but it looked fine. Had lounges and towels were provided.
The location was great. Easy walk to the beach and all over SoBe. Since my husband and I want to move down there, we needed a car to scout out the area. But you really don't need one. Public transportation and taxis are readily available.
Our only problem was with their bike loans. Be very aware (cuz we had no clue or warning by the hotel) that bike theft is a daily occurrence on the beach!!! The bike lock (provided by the hotel) was cut and the bike stolen within 15 minutes after having been locked and parked by the beach in front of the W Hotel. Paola, the asst. manager, very politely said we'd still have to pay $125 because no bike lock works anyway. My daughter was very upset and wouldn't have taken the bike if she had been told how easily and often bikes are stolen. A security guard at the W tried to help her and told her don't even bother filling out a police report. Yes, she signed the hotel agreement that stated (in fine print) if the bike was lost or stolen we'd be charged. However, if your locks don't work, say so!!!
When we got home my husband, however, is very suspicious of this being a scam run by the hotel. I hope not because, other than that, we had a great time and I was even thinking of staying for a few months while looking for an apartment. And Ricardo, Juan and Paola seemed very empathetic about the stolen bike, but still charged us.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hello dukes225,

We value all of our guests feedback and thank you for sharing yours with us! We offer unbeatable prices, to be in a great location. Our $15 resort fee covers all the amenities that our guests love to enjoy- R/T shuttle from MIA, cocktail hour at our sister hotels nightly from 7-8PM, WiFi, etc. All of our staff work hard to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time with us! Bikes do get stolen on Miami Beach is you just leave the bike and walk away from it. We never scam our guests. We have to pay for replacements for the items that go missing. We do offer a complimentary electric shuttle service to our sister hotels that you can use, instead of the bikes.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I first arrived and fell in love with the landscaping! Nice gardens with courtyards, perfect for morning coffee. The apartment is lovely. Very clean and spacious. Staff was great! I probably drove them crazy with all my questions, but they were so patient and extremely helpful. I stayed here for 2 wks and enjoyed every minute of it. I felt like I was at home. Apartment had a full kitchen, separate living room and bedroom. And best of all, 2 flat screen tv's! Beach was about 2 blocks away. Only one negative, but this is a problem all over the beach - PARKING! If you're just staying on the beach, DO NOT RENT A CAR. There is no free parking. Learned that the hard way. Small parking lot for hotel, but it's small and $20 per day. I left my car in the lot and just rented a bike whenever I needed it. Got lucky! There were lines for the bikes every morning.What can you expect? They have free rentals! Be at the front desk early, first come first serve. There is a grocery store a few blocks away, stocked up my refrigerator. Helped having a full kitchen. Made breakfast every morning. Tradewinds will definitely be my go to place whenever I'm in Miami again. The value and the wonderful staff here are unbeatable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stacy S

Hello Stacy S,

Thank you for taking the time to review Tradewinds. I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay! Parking on South Beach has always been a hassle. We offer limited parking spaces, and works as a first come first serve. Not bringing a car is your best bet. Everything you want to be apart of is just a cab ride away. Miami Beach also has bikes you can rent for cheap. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Located in quiet area of Miami Beach. Room was big and clean with kitchen area good for long stays. Collins Rd and Lincoln Rd close by. Only hassle is parking. You have to pay $20 per day on top of the $15 per day resort fee. Free wi-fi worked well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Hello there Min_FL,

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! We are located a bit further north of all the action. A cab ride would take a few minutes, and only cost a few bucks. We only charge a $15 resort fee that covers all of the amenities that we include. We hope to see you again when coming to Miami!