We stayed in this hotel for two weeks, and I couldn't say that everything was wrong or bad, but the feeling witch left after holidays about this hotel/apartments is unpleasant and I would not recommend it for people who want to relax and don't worry about anything.
-Room service - terrible, one day they forget to leave you towels, the other toilet paper or just to empty bins. Cleaning hours is from 9 a.m. to 15 or 16 p.m. and if you leave a card that room needs cleaning u can accept them anytime all day long. You come from beach about 15 p.m. and you see that your room was not cleaned, so you can or go to shower and expect them to come, or wait for them, cause it's just one hour left till cleaning ends, but sometimes no one comes. It's ok everything happens, but when the same story every day it's gets annoying.
- car parking 20 dollars for day, but everywhere in Miami beach price the same, so u probably just have to deal with it, if u staying in Miami beach. Receptionist showed me were i can park and even went out with me and pointed were i can park at night time for free. Big thanks for that, unfortunately this helpful receptionist i met just one time.
- In two weeks just one cockroach
- and the best thing that hotel charged me 15 dollars per night, which they call hotel surcharge, 7% state 3%city and 3 % County tax, saying that I booked from suppler who do not include this tax, so in the end of holiday very pleasant surprise. In the end I'm disappointed and hotel and Olotels reservations system to witch i thought that i payed everything before my holidays. Hotel was saying that it's suppliers fault, and that they can not do anything, but I think that both. And it's just cheating.
if you have opportunity to choose, don't book this apartment.
In the end of the day it's just apartment, do not forget it's Miami beach and lots of fun is waiting for you no mater where you will choose to live. Have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These amazingly, fully furnished luxury accommodations offer immaculate design and the ultimate beach location. Designed for the long term traveler in mind, Tradewinds feature 160 luxuriously appointed one-bedroom and studio suites anxiously waiting to be your next home-away-from-home. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Tradewinds Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.