Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Kimpton
$517
$362
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
1,719 results
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchensouth beachliving roomminute walkfree airport shuttlepool areahome away from homelincoln roadfree happy hourwalking distance to the beachflat screencleaning staffnice poolocean drivespecial thanksbeach towels
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Thank you to all the team at Tradewinds for their friendly service from the moment we arrived. Fabulous front desk team could not have done more. Our apartment was clean, modern and pool side with a huge fridge, and full size oven. Ac units worked well keeping the room clean but were a little noisy. But I'm just being picky really, it was fab. We could walk to the beach, Lincoln road shops and restaurants, and didn't need a car. It was a 2 sec walk to bus stops to Aventura Mall, Childrens museum, we even took public transport to the zoo from here, and it wasn't difficult. Especially thanks to the maps front desk printed for us!!! Spacy apartment, with huge TVs, nice and quiet. Free bike rentals, airport shuttle and happy hour at other South beach group hotels, WHAT A DEAL!! An hour of free drinking!! That's worth a buck or so on South Beach!! Thank you, thank you to the fab bartenders that looked after us, and the super duper front desk lady with black curly hair and a big smile xx

Room Tip: We were poolside, it was lovely, and the door had an extra safety gate to stop kids running straight out to the pool deck
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fw503
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hello there fw503,

We absolutely love to see a positive review with 5 lovely stars!! Thank you for the time you took to share your experience with us! I will definitely let the team at Tradewinds know of your lovely praise! They will be stoked to hear it! :) I see that you were content with your apartment and the cleanliness of it! The location of our property is also great, we are in a quiet residential neighborhood, still not far from all the action when you want to be apart of it. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the complimentary cocktail hour from 7-8PM! Great addition and a great way to start off the night! Please come back for another memorable time!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I recently stayed at Tradewinds and I must say the staff made the experience all that much better! We were only 5mins away from Ocean Drive, clubs and the beach!

Susan and Ricardo were especially helpful and attended to our every need! Recommending the best places and making us feel at home.

I would defintely come back again

• Stayed: October 2013

Good Afternoon SadiaA88,

Your 5 star feedback is definitely appreciated! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests!! I am glad that you were content with the service that our staff provided you with! They are great and always making sure that everyone is well taken care of, and that the grounds of the hotel are well kept. I will let Susan and Ricardo know of your kind praise! They are great and all of our guests love them! We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We recently stayed at Tradewinds in apartment 611. I must say the staff were amazing. Suzanne and Recardo were very helpful and chatty. The apartment was spacious and both the living room and bedroom had a flat screen tv. The stay was good and the location was perfect. It was quite at nights as we were away from the streets where it's loud. The apartment is only 5mins by cab to Washington Ave and round the corner from Collins Ave where all the restuarents, shops and clubs are. I would definitely recommend Tradewinds!!

P.S Recardo was a cute young guy so if you want some eye candy too this is the place to be girls!

• Stayed: October 2013

Hello LondonGirlzzzzzz,

We value all of our guests feedback and would like to thank you for sharing yours with us! Our staff is always hard at work to make sure that everyone is enjoying their time spent with us, and that everything is well taken care of. Susanne and Ricardo are absolutely great and all of our guests love them. I will make sure to inform them of your kind praise! I see that you were content with the spaciousness of your apartment, as well as with the location of our property. Please come back soon for another memorable time with us! We would love to have you!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend recently and must say, I was very pleased. Have stayed in other hotels on the beach, and have been disappointed. Tradewinds is tucked away just outside the mayhem of South Beach. Still close enough to be in the mix of things without the craziness.
Spacious apartments with full kitchens and flat screen tvs in every room. Made me feel at home.
Liked I could get up in the morning make my breakfast and drink my coffee outside in a beautiful landscaped courtyard.
Staff here go out of their way to please. Very friendly and super efficient. Loved my housekeeper Ively. I think that's how you spell her name. Always kept our apartment spotless, girlfriend kinda of a clean freak.
Lincoln Mall close by with tons of restaurants and shops for the ladies.
Will definitely be coming back. Great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David S

Good Day David S,

There is nothing that we love to see more then a positive review with 5 STARS!!! :) We are very content to learn that you and your girlfriend had a great time while staying with us, on your recent trip to Miami! We are indeed tucked away in a residential neighborhood where it's nice and quiet, still not far from all the action when you want to get to it. Our lovely kitchens make it possible for you to make your favorite home cooked meals, in your home away from home. :) I will definitely let the housekeeper Ively know about your kind praise! Her and the other housekeepers do a great job in keeping the grounds well kept, and the guests content! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been staying at the Tradewinds Apartment Hotel for the past 2 years on small family weekend get aways and we love it! The staff is excellent and very accommodating. The apartments are well kept and clean and the GM is very friendly, helpful and professional. I recommend this apartment hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Isabelle A,

We value your 5 STAR FEEDBACK! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! :) I see that you are a loyal and returning guest for the past 2 years! :) Our staff is always hard at work to ensure that each and every guest is well taken care of, and they are having an excellent time! We hope to have you and the family again for a 3rd year around! :)