Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$329
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$239
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$204
$158
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
Official Site
$360
$309
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $354/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$159
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
1,733 results
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchensouth beachliving roomminute walkfree airport shuttlepool areahome away from homelincoln roadfree happy hourwalking distance to the beachflat screencleaning staffnice poolocean drivespecial thanksbeach towels
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am frequently in Miami for business and chose to stay at the Tradewinds. Nice, modern rooms with nice living room, kitchen and bedroom. Parking is limited (welcome to MB), so I opted for the $20 parking. My complaint about the Tradewinds is the noise. Resident/guests next door had a party all night and it literally took me pounding on the walls to have them turn down their music. Upstairs resident/guest enjoys jumping rope/working out.....starting at 11pm. Resident/Guest next door has an issue with waking up to the alarm so they hit snooze again and again and again. You get the idea. I didn't have an opportunity to check out the pool area so cannot comment on that. Overall, I'd probably stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hello DHPaine,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to see. I am glad to read that you were content with your room! Parking has always been such a big hassle here on South Beach. We do offer parking but it is limited. There are several lots and garages around the hotel. In regards to the noise- were you able to speak to the front desk about having them inform the guests about the noise? If so, who did you speak with? We would definitely hope that you would stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This review is overdue, but I am posting because I have thought often of my experience at the Tradewinds. I cannot express how wonderful the service, accommodations, and facilities were during our two week stay! Having lived in Miami before, I had minimal expectations of a hotel in South Beach and both my husband and myself have reflected on our extreme satisfaction with our stay at the Tradewinds! All of the staff that I met from the doorman, to the front desk, to the laundry room, went above and beyond to meet our needs. While all were helpful and pleasant, I want to recognize Susan at the front desk. She assisted me from the moment we called on the phone for an early check in up until weeks after checking out by receiving important paperwork for us. Not only did I appreciate her calm and pleasant demeanor, I also saw her work under pressure working to resolve a customer issue over the phone, while checking in another customer, and managing other customers in the lobby ALL WITH A SMILE! I thank all of the staff for a great experience during a stressful time!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Serena M
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Good Evening Serena M,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us! I am extremely glad to read that all of the staff that serviced you from the bellmen, to the front desk agent, to the attendants in the laundry room were able to provide you with satisfactory service! I will definitely let Susan at the front desk know of your kind praise! She is such a great employee and all of our guests love her service! Please come back and stay with us again soon! We would love to have you!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This hotel should be rated as one star. We're paying 400 dollars for a room, having to sleep in a sofa bed, where you feel all the springs, the staff of the hotel is terrible, and does not respect the clients. If you need to talk with the reception, you have to go there, because there are no telefones in the rooms

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank paula p

Good Evening Paula P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am terribly sorry to read that you did not have an amazing time while staying with us! I am sorry but all of our rooms have beds and mattresses. I am sorry that you chose to sleep on the pull out couch. I am sorry that you found our staff to be terrible. Was there someone in particular that gave you such service? Perhaps you might remember what they look like.

I look forward in hearing from you!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our stay. The apartments were huge and well equipped (AC, full kitchen, 2 TVs, daily roomservice etc) and the staff was nice and helpful. Great location as well and the free rental bikes were great fun.

Theres a walgreens and a gas station close by and the main Miami Beach area is only a 5-10 minute walk away.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hello Finrobin R,

Thank you for taking your time to post your 5 star feedback for all of our future guests to read! I am very glad to see that you had a great time while staying with us! I see that you were content with the size of your apartment. Our staff is always wanting to help and accommodate you as much as they can! I see that you were able to take advantage of the complimentary bikes. It's a great way to cruise around South Beach and see things. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place was just perfect for what we needed. Great value for money, very good location (2 blocks from the beach, round the corner of the W hotel). The rooms were modern, the kitchen was brand new, well equipped, we prepared breakfast every day, just perfect.
The air conditioning equipment need updating both in the room and in the living room, they are very noisy and you end up turning them off just to avoid the noise. Other than that, great storage space, safe, brilliant. Parking round the corner at their parking lot only (hard to park anywhere else!) on a first come, first served basis. Very helpful staff. Easy going place

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello GOG25,

Your feedback is appreciated! Thank you for sharing it with us! I am glad that you found our hotel to be perfect for your fit. Our location is unbeatable! We are in the heart of South Beach within walking distance to all of the hot spots! It seems to me that everything with your stay was great! Please come back and stay with us again in the future!

Kind Regards,