“Lots of fun!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I'm very glad we had this program and also it was a good idea to choose specially Michael's segway tour. First I was a bit concerned how difficult it will be but after five minutes it was really very easy, no problem at all even for a beginner. Michael was a good coach and guide in one person, we (my husband and me) could use both the usual and also the handless segway and we drove (if that is the right word) to Lummus Park and to the South Point Park, with increasing speed that both of us enjoyed vey much. In fact we liked the South Point Park so much that we plan to return there tomorrow by the rental bike. This segway program was one of the highlights during this week, highly recommended for any age.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank judit62

Birmingham, UK
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Great customer service”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Organised my segway tour via email with Michael and was able to change things as my itinerary got moved around with no fuss whatsoever. Communication was great and very professional. In the end, for reasons my end, I wasn't able to actually go on the tour - no problems though, Michael is super organised, very efficient and very friendly. If I ever get chance to return to Miami, I'm definitely going to book a tour with him. Great personal customer service. Thanks Michael!

1 Thank atc_brian
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Segway Experience in South Beach, Miami”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Michael did an amazing job on our tour. First, he was very accommodating and agreed to have all 4 of us join despite the fact we had a close-to-7 year old and he made an exception to his rule - which allowed our whole family to enjoy (and she did great!!)

He showed us the roped like a pro and then proceeded to take us a very pleasant and enjoyable tour of South Beach, giving us all the right breaks and at the right times with great photo op points along the way.

Michael also let us all experiment with the hands-free version segway which was 100% cool and enjoyed by us all.

With great weather, a wonderful guide and these cool contraptions - it was hard to beat the experience!!

Absolutely recommend with all our heart.

3 Thank Cali C
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had very prompt service with an appointment within hours of calling. A very relaxed and enjoyable time with affable and helpful Michael

1 Thank Trevor J
High Wycombe
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“What a great way to see South Beach!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was the highlight of the holiday! An amazing experience and such fun! Slightly apprehensive at first, but Michael is so caring and instils confidence in you immediately. Within 5 minutes we were off and enjoying the amazing sights of South Beach. Michael is a font of information with a huge number of interesting facts and stories. It was so good to have a private tour without loads of other people and Michael will make you feel special. Highly recommend this activity - you won't be disappointed!