• Excellent South Beech location.
• Room was very large and clean.
• Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
• Breakfast was awful. We didn’t venture up for breakfast until our 3rd and final day as we wanted to eat out and experience proper Miami breakfasts but with flight times, it made sense. Very limited continental.
• The safe was not fixed to the furniture so if someone wanted to steal your valuables all they would need to do if lift the safe.
• The restaurant at the front of the hotel is not linked. They offer you 20% off your meal – we ate there on the first night out of convenience and got 20% off the main courses only and not drinks.
If I could turn back time, would I have booked this knowing what I know now? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach