Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach
$201
$168
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
1,716 results
All reviewsedgewater hotelhappy hourocean driverooftop terracecontinental breakfastbeach cartsouth beachbeach chairsyogurtsmall kitchenetteperfect locationresort feecuban restaurantvalet parkingspacious roomwould highly recommend this hotelgreat room
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My husband & I stayed in room #305 w/ocean view that had an amazing postcard view of the beach during Winter Music Conference 2011. It's centrally located on the quite side of Ocean & 14th street. The staff (Kelvin Hernandez/Johnny Pavon/Alejandro Merimo)were overwhelming courteous and helped us check in early, provided free beach chairs & towels, along w/happy hour specials. The room is equipped w/iron, ironing board, hair dryer, surround sound system, plasma screen, microwave & fridge . It also, had a spacious living room w/ a couch were our friend crashed when he couldn't drive home. I will return to this hotel time and time again is they promise to keep there prices affordable! The only downside is there was no full length mirror in the room and no public lobby bathroom or rooftop bathroom. I almost forgot to mention the rooftop also has an amazing view and is very cute and comfortable for relaxing with a good book & sunbathing.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
EdgewaterSouthBeach, General Manager at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

Dear SpagirlLA,

Thank you so much for your wonderfull feedback. We are glad you liked the hotel and the service of our staff. We appreciate your comment about the full lenght mirror. It will be placed today.
We consider ourselves lucky to have that wonderful roof top terrace. It is a joy to gather there every afternoon for our daily guest happy hour. We hope to welcome you back many times in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

Cleanliness: Hotel was pretty clean considering renovations were being done to the ground floor. BTW, these renovations caused no problems at all.

Location: Being between 14th and 15th Ocean drive made it close to Lincoln Road Mall and close to great eating locations; I personally recommend Cavalier's, just before 14th street. Of course the beach is just across the street.

Rooms: I stayed here with my wife and 1 year old baby. The rooms were very big by hotel standards, my kid definitely appreciated the space to practice walking around. Also there's a 46" plasma TV with a home theater system in the room(in case you're staying in the room).

Service: Also we never had any issues to really call on the service department, the rooms were cleaned every day, beach towels, beach chairs, hotel WIFI, continental breakfast and some more I can't remember are provided on their spoil me plan; 18USD per night.

Value: Staying on Ocean Drive, that close to the beach, and nice shopping, worth it.

Sleep Quality: I rated this at three only because the bed I had was a bit soft, but after asking other guests, they were fine with theirs.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

Dear VjA_09,

Thank you for your review!
And thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you back many times in the future.

Reviewed March 12, 2011

Edgewater was originally suppose to be retail hen condos. Well all I can say is we are lucky it is a hotel because the rooms and suites are fantastic. I was on 5th floor in one bedroom suite. Very spacious and well appointed. Nice kitchette with refrigerator. There is continental breakfast more go tie you over. I especially loved the wine and beer hour. Frank the GM met us at the comp hour. Great staff special shot out Eloy. I am already planning for next year and sending friends. Also you need the password to get in the complex after 8pm I think which I loved.

• Stayed: March 2011

Dear David,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel and its services. We hope to welcome you back many times in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I stayed there late Jan. 2011. The hotel was marketing itself as a grand opening, but they clearly weren't ready for customers. The rooms are a great size, nice layout- large studio style- even had a balcony area. It has great potential. But aside from the initial pleasantry of the room size, things quickly turned sour. After being in our room for only 30 min, we noticed we weren't alone, we found a roach in our room. I didn't totally panic- critters can sometimes get in, it's understandable. But 15 min later when I saw another one crawling on the coffee table next to our feet, that was it. Decided to call management. Looked for the standard welcome literature that lists important phone numbers, listings, etc., there was none. Went to pick up the phone, it didn't work, not to mention there where no instructions on how to call the front desk on the phone either. So we decided to go downstairs to alert management. We notified them of our issue, but they said they didn't have another room to move us into, but would have someone clean it. I asked how long would it take to clean, he said 20 minutes, so I agreed. They apologized and gave me a bottle of wine for my troubles. I went back upstairs to wait for them to clean, but instead I got a guy with a bottle of Febreeze show up to clean the 2 spots where we had killed the roaches. A bottle of Febreeze, really? When I asked him if that was it, he said, "Yeah, what else do you want me to do?" To say the least that experience killed it for me. The only reason I didn't walk out right then and there was because we only had booked one night (thank goodness). Aside from that, the obvious construction still taking place (exposed Sheetrock and metal beams near the elevator), left much to be desired. The reception area was difficult to find. Not smack in the front entrance where you typically would find, but tucked away in a hallway, in what appears to be a converted room to office space. We didn't even get to open the cheap bottle of wine as there was no visible ice machine anywhere. The beds weren't as comfortable as I had hoped- and who could sleep when all you can think about is roaches crawling on you? I will say this, the hotel did refund me 40% of my stay for my troubles- but I did have to follow up twice for them to do so. I do not recommend this hotel- still needs MAJOR work to even be considered close to the 3 1/2 star hotel they claim to be!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hottomita

Dear Hottomita,

Thank you for your feedback.
We indeed just opened our doors back in January when you stayed with us. We are sorry you encountered the issues that you did. I hope you reach out to me if you make future plans to come to South Beach so that I can set you up nicely with our finished hotel and upgraded services.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

Great location on ocean drive , south beach
Rooms are very spacious , quiet and good facilities ( including iron and iron board , coffee maker , dvd , tv , radio )
Very good beds and quiet
Great bathroom
Staff are very helpful and polite and suggested good places to eat and visit
free wireless
Small gripe - breakfast a bit basic - coffee and croissant

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear UKTraveler,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for staying.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that when you make the trip again from overseas to Miami that you will think of us again as your place to stay when away from home.