South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Massage

Found Bob on Trip Advisor. He was able to see me right away. Massage was excellent; he really... read more

Reviewed January 19, 2018

from $38.00
from $49.99
from $8.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2016

I came to Miami with 3 friends to celebrate our girlfriends bachelorette party and found Bob through a recommendation from our hotels concierge. He came to our hotel and gave all 4 of us massages. We all agreed, it was the best massage any of us has had. Will recommend to all our friends. Thanks Bob.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank annmoss2
Reviewed January 22, 2016

I called in the afternoon and Bob was able to accommodate me with an appointment later that same evening at my hotel. His massage was deep as I requested and he was right on time. I will seek out his services whenever I'm in Miami.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 7, 2016

After a couple of days vacation suddenly I realised that the more I relaxed the more I could feel tensions that I did not know existed. I found Robert on Tripadvisor and I went.
It is a small appartment next by the bay with beautifull view.
Robert is very professionnal and his work was very deep into the sores muscle and the pain, I feel it was restoring, my shoulder does not hurt anymore. I really appreciated his work and for people who prefer relaxing massages I am sure he can also do it.
Don't expect any fancy; just the good necessary table, towels and products someone need to do a REAL massage.
I slept 2 hours almost 30 min after...I know my body simply entered in restorative mode.
Thanks Bob.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank mel l
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

Magical hands! I had suffered from neck pain for some weeks .. Had a massage before which made it much less painful .. But now it seems like it almost disappeared. Great hands, i loved the stronger pressure than what i usually get at Spas.. He was extremely nice & very welcoming .. Whenever i'm in Miami again will definitely come back!

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank rannoy77
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

He prepared me for triathlon. He's an athlete's athlete. Olympic background. Top 5 massage when compared over last five years. Clean studio. Pro.

Date of experience: August 2015