“Simply the best!”

South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

Have been seeing Bob on trips to Miami for several years and quite simply, after 20 years or pro sports massage in the UK and various countries, I can safely say Bob is the best of the best. Knows every muscle group , tendon and sinew, and after an hour with him, you'll tell! Just wished you lived in the UK Bob! One of the world's best. It's that simple.

Date of experience: July 2015

Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

We went to see Robert at his clinic, we had a good seriously talk about back pain and how to handle the issues.

Robert is very knowledge and we're amazed over his techniques and simply loved the time we spent with his magic hands.

To yourself a favor and go to visit South Beach Massage and Bodywork.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed February 21, 2015

Bob's extraordinary massage techniques , coupled with years of experience , make for this massage , to one of those truly unique experiences. Having had several hundred massages in my life time , I can honestly say , he is right up there with the best massages I have ever experienced . Next time I am back in town , he is on my "Must Do " list .
Great work Bob , see you soon !

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Bob is a very experienced Masseur, his experience spans decades and this shows in his ability to isolate and treat problem areas in a comfortable and professional manner. He is the best Massage Therapist I have ever come across - whenever I am in town I go to Bob for a tune-up. His rates are reasonable and he always tries to accommodate appointments in his busy schedule.
Bob is excellent.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Gregory F
See more reviews
Reviewed September 29, 2014

After a thorough research for the best massage in Miami Beach, based on many reviews on various sites, I decided to try Bob Allen at South Beach Bodyworks. I totally made the right choice. He was incredible, as good as advertised. As a female, he made me quite comfortable with his relaxing manner and professionalism. I'll definitely recommend him to all my friends. Thanks Bob.

Date of experience: September 2014