“All the way from London for Best massage ever!”

South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 12, 2013

After a busy week in Miami and long training sessionS I was In need of some serious repair work to alleviate muscle soreness. I could not wait until I returned to London for my trusted therapist's hands. When I read the amazing reviews of Bob's massages, I decided to give it a try.
Firstly, Bob was very friendly and tried his best to fit an appointment in his busy weekend schedule. Then I found my way very easily to his place at 7 pm on a Saturday night. After a brief introduction, we started. His technique was truly unique incorporating some rocking and pressure points releases before the deep tissue. I was able to relax easily very quickly and enjoyed a tremendous relief of all those knotted areas. Bob's hands can read the body and helped my lower back problem as well as releasing the tension in my legs from intensive training sessions. I was lucky enough to have a second massage before I left for London. Amazing! He is now on my top list of places to go to when in Miami

There are newer reviews for South Beach Massage & Bodywork

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was a great choice on my part. Bob is knowledgeable, polite and on time. Very strong hands for the best deep tissue massage I ever had. He blends several techniques so the massage was both therapeutic and relaxing. I thought it was a great value for the services I received. He worked out all the knots so I highly recommend South Beach Bodywork!

1  Thank Bradley K
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a couples massage, and both of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The massage was great and very professional.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed October 14, 2012

After the busy life in miami my body was so soar but bob allen came to the rescue and gave me 5 star treatment! he was really friendly and is very passionate about his job - it was the real deep tissue and i felt like he was really moving the muscles in the right direction to help my neck problem! now my neck feels much better and i can get back on the miami hustle!
he was so good i booked him a second time the next day definitely my go to guy for massage!
i really liked his techniques ive had alot of massages and never felt these amazing techniques before!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

WOW he is the best, he always have time for me, he helped me a lot!!! I had a terrible contracted shoulder and neck, thanks to him I am able now to move my arm.
My pain reduced a lot.
Its one of the best massages I have ever had in my life, I highly recommend him
Bob is so profesional !!!!! and he loves what he does and it shows!!!

1  Thank Marily F