“Amazing Experience!”
Review of La Cote

La Cote
Reserve with OpenTable
La Cote is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 44th & Collins
Description: Sparkling French Mediterranean cuisine is presented in a chic, two-level restaurant situated beach and poolside, with sweeping views of the ocean and great sunset vistas.Inspired by the lifestyle of the Cote d'Azur, the ambiance is both laid-back and lively. Enjoy the unspoiled, simple dishes of the South of France - tapas-style starters of Greek mezze and tabouleh, raw bar selections, a signature salad of pressed crab and lobster, custardy tomato-and-Brie quiche, jumbo prawns and branzino fish and tenderloin of beef fresh off a sizzling grill. Addictive desserts and fashionable cocktails round out the experience.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We enjoyed wonderful roof top lunch with family. Karinna was our server and she is fabulous! She recommended the seafood platter and other great items for all of us to enjoy along with champagne. The whole staff including servers, bartenders, the chef and DJ went above and beyond to make it a special day. This is always our favorite place to visit during the day and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank Jenna4441

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had the pleasure of enjoying a delightful lunch by myself. The atmosphere and friendly service offered to me went above and beyond expectation and made me feel right at home. Karinna was extraordinary! I hope you are as lucky as I was to have her :)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went to La Cote without knowing what to expect and next thing you know, I had one of the best times I had in awhile. I love the fact that they have a DJ there so I sat at the bar with a couple of friends and we were being served by Rick who suggested some great cocktails and food. We told him to surprise us with the drinks, and he made us all different drinks that were all amazing and refreshing. He made me a drink that I can't recall the name but it had gin, raspberries, champagne and lemon that was phenomenal and it's of his personal creations. I also had the tuna sandwich that was very light and tasteful. I will definitely go back any time I have chance and if you are going, ask for rick.

1  Thank Thales90
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Like most people, I can have a good experience or a negative one and end up forgetting to write a review regardless. But La Cote at the Fontainebleau Resort left a great taste in my mouth - figuratively and literally! I've actually been there a few times, first time as a hotel guest and next few times just because. Everyone who works there is great and works like a family, the way I believe all establishments should be. The bunch who I usually have the pleasure of being served by are Karinna, Ricky and Jorge. Karinna is awesome and makes the most delicious mixed drinks - I usually just do the hard liquor thing but she makes a superb strawberry mojito! And I can't begin to describe how welcome I feel as a customer by her and everyone else, and how professional they handle their work. The environment is what you'd expect - outdoors, ocean breeze, live DJ on the decks and occasional entertainment, lots of mingling and amazing Mediterranean food...while some things may be pricey to some, at the end of the day you get what you pay for and the quality of food and service pay for themselves.

1  Thank Jay G
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Go for the view, it was great. The food was fresh but not cooked the way it was ordered. Then when it came back to us, it came with cold fries. The first pour of wine, at $15 per glass, was pretty tiny. Drinks were very slow to get to us. Maybe because we were on the second floor, but that's really not an excuse.