“Too notch pasta” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scarpetta

Scarpetta
Ranked #45 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 44th & Colllins
Description: Scarpetta, by James Beard award recipient Scott Conant, offers a regional Italian menu combining the simplicity of Italy's cucina rustica with the refined flavors of fine cuisine amidst breathtaking views. An Italian expression that means "little shoe" - or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish - Scarpetta represents the pure pleasure of savoring a meal down to its very last taste. Scarpetta at Fontainebleau is also a recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award. With more than a decade of experience in the culinary industry, Chef de Cuisine Marlon Rambaran brings his culinary prowess to Scarpetta.
Miami, Florida
“Too notch pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Service was refined and attentive. The food was delicious with perfectly cooked and sauced pasta. Wine was a bit pricey but overall value of a complete meal with a delicious reserve chianti was worth the price.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Dining experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went to Scarpetta last night for a birthday dinner. Food was excellent. Service was alright.
Waiter lost no experience with any dining etiquette. Whether American or continental completely lost. Maybe they can improve and let the waiters take an etiquette course.....they really need it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Brazil
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

The food is amazing, perfect . I had a raviolli which was outstanding . The service is also perfect. I really recommend this restaurant .

• Visited December 2013
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I took our 11 year son for a "fancy meal". The service was wonderful and made us all feel at ease. My wife and I are used to fine dining, but it was the way they treated our son that made the service extra special. My wife and I had the tasting menu with the wine pairings and it was fabulous. The creamy polenta with truffled mushrooms was one of the most delicious things any of us have ever tasted.
This is not an inexpensive restaurant (>$400 for the 3 of us), but a treat we will long remember

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I came to Scarpetta in the Fontainbleau hotel for dinner and it was a great dinner. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and told us exactly what to eat. My wife had the spaghetti and I had the duck and fois gras ravioli, would come back and eat here anytime.

• Visited September 2013