“Don't miss the new Catch restaurant in South Beach!”

Catch 10 Seafood Bistro
Ranked #742 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Catch Miami, the new seafood restaurant connected to James Royal Palm in South Beach should not be missed! The staff was super friendly, service was great and the food was delish! I j
Had Maui Maui with mango pineapple salsa. So moist and flavorful. The Sauvignon blanc by the glass is really good. We had a nice table overlooking the street and it was not loud. Check it out! They also serve sushi and sashimi as well as meat. You can check out the menu online at the south Florida.menu pages.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went for a Groupon special for brunch and service and food was awful! first the guy waiter gave an attiude about having a groupon, than the buffet food was "cafeteria" frozen food and bought muffins and danishes. BAD food and bad service. to think he got away with a 18% mandatory gratituty for not doing anything!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

It took 10 minutes of waiting for the waitress to bring our menus....which she never did, we had to get up and ask for them.. We had to wait another ten minutes for her to arrive to take our order, which she never did!! We had to walk inside again and say we were ready. We should have just got up and left. A total of three times of getting up to go to the cash register, the third time to pay for our mediocre food. It was so easy to just walk off after eating because she NEVER EVER came outside not even after the food was brought to ask how everything was. I am a waitress myself and giving her the six dollars hurt so much to give because she did not deserve anything! Not even one cent!!!! Never in my life has service been this bad. Unbelievable. Now every time I think about this place, it gets me so angry :/ P.S. crab bisque is great, lobster bisque is pure melted butter.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I went when first opened and had a fabulous meal and went again a couple of months ago and it was a dreadful experience; the food was not good nor the service, and they brought the cheque out before asking if we wanted coffee or afters. Don't go is my advice; also as a Art Deco tour guide the building is of "Historic" importantance; coral rock house 1920, and that is about it!!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Do not go here! On a late Saturday afternoon (about 3 pm) we walked into this place and were starving! There was only one other table seated in the restaurant and they were already closing their tab. Since all of the other restaurants on this street were still crowded, we figured something was up since this place was so empty. It took several minutes for the waitress to acknowledge our presence even though she clearly saw us. We placed our drink order and although were were now the only table there, our drinks never came. We waited about 10 minutes before deciding to tell them to cancel our drink order and that we were leaving. I've never been to a place before with such poor customer service. It's a shame because everywhere else in Miami/South Beach has such great customer service. At this rate, I expect this place to close its doors very soon.